Cheapest place to get large Lady Dior/ Granville- Australia, Singapore or Malaysia?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As above, I am currently on holiday in Malaysia and looking at buying a large lady dior bag or granville.( still not sure which to get, they are both beautiful!! will have to look at the price to decide) However I can't seem to find the price for these 2 bags in google nor this forum. Please correct me if I have overlooked it.

I will be going to Singapore in 2 weeks time while my bf will be joining me in Malaysia in a few days time from Melbourne. So I have the option to get it in these 3 countries.

It would be better if someone can tell me what are the current prices for these 2 bags.

Thanks in advance!!

2. What size Granville were you thinking? Large also?

3. Oh, does Granville comes in 2 sizes? I only saw 1 size in dior.com, which the measurement is 32.5 x 30 X 15.5 cm.:smile:

4. sorry, my bad! I went back to the website again and this time I went to 'shop online' and found large Granville. I think it's too big. I will prefer the measurement above( which I am guessing a medium?) or something smaller.

Thanks!

5. You're lucky I have the prices on hand as I'd normally advise to just call the respective stores for price information. ;)

Large Lady Dior:
    MYR 9,200
    SGD 4,000
    AUD 3,300

Granville:
    MYR 9,600
    SGD 4,100
    AUD 3,500

6. Wow!!! :yahoo:you are a champion!!! thank you very much!!

now is decision time for me pick which bag to get.

7. :smile: Don't forget you can claim your tax back.

8. When you re-enter customs though, just make sure the bag is out of sight or you could get into a lot of trouble by bringing the product back in if you've decided to get your tax refunded;)

9. Even if the customs agents don't see your bag, I'm pretty sure their X-ray machines can. ;)

Assuming you aren't "importing" a commercially viable quantity of bags, in most cases you'll be fine. Normal passenger concessions apply (this would cover a reasonable value of items) and most items for personal use are excluded from being subject to GST when they are brought back into Australia.

I have flown in with two new large LV bags and a new laptop computer, all in their own shopping bags, and there were no problems.

10. where is the cheapest place to buy dior?

11. I had been to Paris and London last month. For large lady dior, price in UK is UK1500 and in Paris is Euro1600. after considering the VAT, I found Paris is the cheapest place to buy lady dior or Chanel handbag

12. I'm thinking to buy a lady dior in Brisbane. Is there any tax refund in Australia for tourists? How many %?

13. Thanks eminere

14. thanks for the info as i will go to malaysia on Feb next year