Cheapest place for 7FAM jeans?

Discount stores and small boutiques (brick and mortar). Loehmann's, Filene's Basement, Daffy's (if you're in/near NYE), TJMaxx. Random small boutiques in your area usually have good sales at the end of every season. I walked into a random boutique Sunday and scored 7FAM for $15. You just have to keep an eye out, watch the sales/sign up for emails, and shop around. Seriously.

i agree about Nordstrom Rack- everytime i go there i see a rack of 7FAM. i think loehmanns has a nice selection of denim and sometimes they do denim promotions like take 20% off denim so you pay more like $80 for a pair. they also put 7FAM on clearance and you can score some good deals there- especially when they do big clearance events, you can get a pair for less than $50. if you get their gold card, you can save 10% everytime you shop- it's an annual fee of $25 but it doesn't take long to save that much in denim.

Wow, great advice ladies! How do people feel about buying from ebay or bonanzle? Not a good idea?

Also, what denim forum is reputable out there?

i know there's fake denim out there so IMO, ebay and bonanzle aren't worth the risk/hassle since it's pretty easy to find discounted 7FAM elsewhere.

Couple of denim forums I belong to are:
xxx
no links to other forums as per our rules

Both sites can authenticate auctions for you so that you don't buy any fakes :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
eBay is a grrrreat place to find them SUPER CHEAP. I can't sell my crap for anything nowadays on ebay. It's definitely a buyer's market. But 100% get the jeans authenticated first! Personally, I rarely buy from the discount websites like ideeli, ruelala (both which have 7fam sale going on right now) gilt, hautelook, etc, because I can always get the item much cheaper on ebay. But be careful with premium denim - you can never go back after you delve in!! Says the chick with over 200 pairs... :rolleyes: :lol: