Cheapest place for 7FAM jeans?

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Recently fell in love with them, I know you can find them discounted at marshall's or Century 21, how about other places? Anywhere online?

Jun 28, 2010
Discount stores and small boutiques (brick and mortar). Loehmann's, Filene's Basement, Daffy's (if you're in/near NYE), TJMaxx. Random small boutiques in your area usually have good sales at the end of every season. I walked into a random boutique Sunday and scored 7FAM for $15. You just have to keep an eye out, watch the sales/sign up for emails, and shop around. Seriously.

Jun 28, 2010
Online: Sometimes shopbop.com, bluefly.com and revolveclothing.com. Revolve even has an outlet site (not sure if it has 7FAM, but still worth checking).

missD

O.G.
May 29, 2006
join reputable denim forum, usually they post great deals and also have a marketplace section for members.

Oct 29, 2006
Los Angeles
It's not the cheapest, but Nordstrom Rack always has a huge selection at $99 each. It's awesome to find them on sale ($15!??!!?), but NR will reliably have a number of washes and cuts in every size.

stephc005

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
MD
i agree about Nordstrom Rack- everytime i go there i see a rack of 7FAM. i think loehmanns has a nice selection of denim and sometimes they do denim promotions like take 20% off denim so you pay more like $80 for a pair. they also put 7FAM on clearance and you can score some good deals there- especially when they do big clearance events, you can get a pair for less than $50. if you get their gold card, you can save 10% everytime you shop- it's an annual fee of $25 but it doesn't take long to save that much in denim.

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Wow, great advice ladies! How do people feel about buying from ebay or bonanzle? Not a good idea?

Also, what denim forum is reputable out there?

Feb 2, 2006
Nordstrom Rack.

Also, I tend to get mine from flash sales on sites like Hautelook, Ruelala, and Gilte, which happen with decent frequency. You can usually get them for $89-109 on those sites.

stephc005

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
MD
Wow, great advice ladies! How do people feel about buying from ebay or bonanzle? Not a good idea?

Also, what denim forum is reputable out there?
i know there's fake denim out there so IMO, ebay and bonanzle aren't worth the risk/hassle since it's pretty easy to find discounted 7FAM elsewhere.

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
^^OK, thanks, that's what i thought, it's just that I see prices for $75 or so and it's enticing. lol

cbrooke

Feb 11, 2007
Couple of denim forums I belong to are:
xxx
no links to other forums as per our rules

Both sites can authenticate auctions for you so that you don't buy any fakes :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pookiebear

O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
You might also want to check your Costco, depending on where you live. The Seattle Costco sells the "A" Pocket jean for $99!

nexisfan

animalprintshoesOOC
May 19, 2010
Charleston, SC
eBay is a grrrreat place to find them SUPER CHEAP. I can't sell my crap for anything nowadays on ebay. It's definitely a buyer's market. But 100% get the jeans authenticated first! Personally, I rarely buy from the discount websites like ideeli, ruelala (both which have 7fam sale going on right now) gilt, hautelook, etc, because I can always get the item much cheaper on ebay. But be careful with premium denim - you can never go back after you delve in!! Says the chick with over 200 pairs... :rolleyes: :lol: