cheapest chanel bags??

deejmeister

sarah <3
Nov 11, 2006
hi all!! i've seen many chanel bags that are in the $1500's range, but i was wondering what were the cheaper styles. obviously none are gonna be CHEAP...but is there any one that isn't insanely expensive?? under $1000 or something like that...thaaanks!!

hmm those are some good prices, thanks a lot!!

i saw in another thread someone who got a pouchette for 300 something, is that unusual? are there any specific accessories, wallets that can function as a small bag, or just a small bag, that are under $500?? or am i completely out of luck...

hmm those are some good prices, thanks a lot!!

i saw in another thread someone who got a pouchette for 300 something, is that unusual? are there any specific accessories, wallets that can function as a small bag, or just a small bag, that are under $500?? or am i completely out of luck...

If you are patient and keep your eyes and ears open you will find good deals. There is a wallet in caviar that can be worn messenger style...the name of it eludes me.

here is an auction of what i'm referring to...although i have no idea pertaining to its authenticity.

eBay.ca: Chanel Black Caviar Leather Gold Chain Wallet Bag (item 190054087242 end time 27-Nov-06 22:18:59 EST)

the clutch in lambskin (not caviar) which i just bought is around 1100 USD ... and once in a while the novelty bags will be 'inexpensive' for Chanel, last cruise season i got the airplane bag for rougly 900 usd but I have been told by the SA here in HK that prices are up come december .... my 2.55 was 1600 including tax two years ago ... i think that 1600 is on the lower end of the base price of a Chanel ...

i was actually searching for that valentine hobo!! i couldn't find any listings for it anywhere besides ebay - i just wanted to get a sense of the current cost and availability. i guess i should try the boutique?

i was at the boutique yesterday, but no yellow bag. HOWEVER, i did see that gorgeous violet lady braid flap that i would die to own. i am just hurting myself by going in there...nothing under $500.