cheapest chanel bags??

1. hi all!! i've seen many chanel bags that are in the $1500's range, but i was wondering what were the cheaper styles. obviously none are gonna be CHEAP...but is there any one that isn't insanely expensive?? under $1000 or something like that...thaaanks!!

2. currently, the only "cheap" one I can think of is the cambon pochette for $795

3. ^just about to post that! that's the cheapest bag i can think of, and the new caviar clutches are relatively affordable under $900.

4. isn't the coco cabas in vinyl $995?

5. arent the east west pochettes approx 1050?

6. yeah the east west is 1051 in caviar but in lambskin idk

7. I think the petite shopper is the most bang for the buck at $1095 unless you are looking for a pochette or clutch.

8. hmm those are some good prices, thanks a lot!!

i saw in another thread someone who got a pouchette for 300 something, is that unusual? are there any specific accessories, wallets that can function as a small bag, or just a small bag, that are under $500?? or am i completely out of luck...

9. If you are patient and keep your eyes and ears open you will find good deals. There is a wallet in caviar that can be worn messenger style...the name of it eludes me.

here is an auction of what i'm referring to...although i have no idea pertaining to its authenticity.

eBay.ca: Chanel Black Caviar Leather Gold Chain Wallet Bag (item 190054087242 end time 27-Nov-06 22:18:59 EST)

10. oh wow, thanks, blushingbaby. that wallet is reeeally cute. i'm gonna try to find its name! THANKS!!

11. Lol I know it's probably not what you want, but my small yellow Valentine hobo was only $525. It's really small though, not a shoulder bag at all.

12. the clutch in lambskin (not caviar) which i just bought is around 1100 USD ... and once in a while the novelty bags will be 'inexpensive' for Chanel, last cruise season i got the airplane bag for rougly 900 usd but I have been told by the SA here in HK that prices are up come december .... my 2.55 was 1600 including tax two years ago ... i think that 1600 is on the lower end of the base price of a Chanel ...

13. i was actually searching for that valentine hobo!! i couldn't find any listings for it anywhere besides eBay - i just wanted to get a sense of the current cost and availability. i guess i should try the boutique?

14. Sure, I'd try it now. I don't really THINK they all sold out, so there might still be some around. Definitely call and ask about it!

15. i was at the boutique yesterday, but no yellow bag. HOWEVER, i did see that gorgeous violet lady braid flap that i would die to own. i am just hurting myself by going in there...nothing under $500.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice