Cheaper Korean clinics without English translators that accept foreigners?

krasgy

Apr 14, 2022
I noticed a few of the popular clinics recently do not respond to English messages or foreigners. But there are also some smaller Korean clinics that seem to accept foreigners (I messaged them in broken Korean), and they give really good prices. Less than half the price of the popular Korean clinics that advertise to foreigners. There are many that are not well known in this forum, but have good reviews on Naver. Has anyone tried to go to these smaller clinics, and used google translator or broken Korean skills? My Koreans is basic-intermediate by the way.

Last edited:
I asked my translator about good plastic surgeons really popular on this or that field: eyes, skin, nose, etc. My translator explained to me that there's a special certification/licensing process enabling Korean plastic surgeons to work with foreign patients... therefore, she said not every Korean plastic surgeon can take just any patient for surgery...
Therefore, I understand the prices are so different.

I noticed a few of the popular clinics recently do not respond to English messages or foreigners. But there are also some smaller Korean clinics that seem to accept foreigners (I messaged them in broken Korean), and they give really good prices. Less than half the price of the popular Korean clinics that advertise to foreigners. There are many that are not well known in this forum, but have good reviews on Naver. Has anyone tried to go to these smaller clinics, and used google translator or broken Korean skills? My Koreans is basic-intermediate by the way.
I did! I have Korean friends who had plastic surgery before and they recommend some clinics. Price was good and my surgery is this week. It is a medium size clinic, not famous to foreigners but they have staff who speak English. The price is half that of other clinics too. one thing is that my surgery price is cheaper than Korean?! There are so many Koreans for consultation with doctors and I will let you know how it goes.

I did! I have Korean friends who had plastic surgery before and they recommend some clinics. Price was good and my surgery is this week. It is a medium size clinic, not famous to foreigners but they have staff who speak English. The price is half that of other clinics too. one thing is that my surgery price is cheaper than Korean?! There are so many Koreans for consultation with doctors and I will let you know how it goes.
Would you care to share details or perhaps your kakao so we can talk ?

Hi, could please help please DM the clinic to me as well? Thank you

would like to know your update too! =)

Hi do you mind to share which clinic and how much you paid please? Thanks

Reactions: guy8989