Cheap Uggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracy814

Jul 19, 2007
I know there is a separate thread, but does anyone know if uggnext.com is legitimate? It looks to be, but everything is so much cheaper there than any place else...thanks.

amourjuicy!

Aug 10, 2009
Sorry, I don't know anything about the site. =/ But I sure hope they're authentic! xD Those are great prices!

ibezj

Nov 3, 2008
NE
Looks awfully suspicious...I think the best rule of thumb is to stay away when you have doubts.

But maybe other ladies/gents on the forum who have had experience dealing with them can offer some opinions.

Nov 12, 2006
San Francisco
I'm not sure how much you're willing to spend but lots of Nordstrom Rack stores have gotten shipments of Uggs, mostly Cargo III in leather and suede and some of the lace up ones for bout $170....still pricey but much off retail.

hellokitty99

Apr 1, 2009
try eastbay.com. they sell uggs and are on the list. right now you can get 50% cashback through bing.com. many styles are under $100 after the cashback. there's a thread on slickdeals about this if you search eastbay on there.

Dec 18, 2007
When I put uggs in my cart on East bay it said :

This item is currently excluded from any $ off or % off discounts

does that mean i cant get the cashback?

SwanLulu

Jul 15, 2009
When I put uggs in my cart on East bay it said :

This item is currently excluded from any $ off or % off discounts

does that mean i cant get the cashback?

it is no problem. i tried. a very good deal!!

excluded from any $ off or % off discounts means there is no additional off from the website (u might see some items are on sale marked in red or there might be some additonal off coupon can be applied) it is nothing to do withe the cashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.