Cheap Pre-Owned SPY for sale here...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. dont they sell fakes.

2. looks like a fakie to me

3. Well, maybe this one is a fake. I did do a search and women on this forum, as I stated in my original post, have purchased authentic bags from them. The very low price is iffy, though.

4. this one looks fake, but they do sell authentic bags as a rule. they sell used bags, so it's important to be careful, because a fake may slip by every now and then.

5. i now but look at there louis vuitton's.

6. i think this fendi is fake. I remember reading somewhere in this forum that the leather's texture or leather indents, are shaped like 'turtles'

7. why does this one look fake? It looks real to me but I have only seen a white one IRL. Experts please? thanks

8. THAT bag is 1000% fake.
    Any site that posts fakes as photo for advertisement is not a site I'd be buying from.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. This is what the leather on a real bag looks like.

fendispy.jpg
  10. Aw bummer, that's an awesome deal if it was real !

11. It does look fake, but if its real the price is awesome!!! :biggrin:

12. Sorry I linked you gals to a fake!

13. :lol: Its okay, it happens!

14. wow! that is cheap. too bad it's a fake.

but it does say on the site that they don't guarantee the authenticity of the bag .. so i guess we cant say for sure efh.com is selling fakes and passing them off as auth?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice