"Cheap" jeans that you love?

I think some cheap jeans look very expensive. There are a pair of express jeans that look just like my J brand skinny jeans. I wish I could buy cheap jeans but they are all big on me. I am a size zero and the more expensive brands run smaller than the cheaper ones because the size zero in express, zara etc are always way to big on me.

I have a pair of no name brand jeans "S-Marque" I don't know if anyone has heard of them but they were in a trendy no name brand store for $50 I think. And I must say.... they are more flattering than citizens and a pair of sevens I have. I have gotten so many compliments on them but I have not been able to find them anywhere now. =T

I have a pair of no name brand jeans "S-Marque" I don't know if anyone has heard of them but they were in a trendy no name brand store for $50 I think. And I must say.... they are more flattering than citizens and a pair of sevens I have. I have gotten so many compliments on them but I have not been able to find them anywhere now. =T

omgggggg i also have a pair of s-marque jeans, yet have no idea where to find them!!! i absolutely LOOOOVE them and i get compliments EVERYTIME i wear them!!!:wtf:

I just bought my second pair from Banana Republic. These are their premium denim line and the waist was higher than the butt crack version that so many stores have. At my age I don't want to show any. They were marked down from $98 to a final of $19.99 and with a coupon I had I got them for $9.99. That was my deal of the day on Saturday. Also they fit so great.

Wow, now I really feel cheap! I love a lot of the American Eagle jeans. Worked there in high school and college and those jeans fit me very well. Even though they're just my bum around jeans, I always get compliments on them.

I dont know what they are called, but I got them from Macy's. They are very snug but they are comfortable and wearable with sneakers or even flip flops.

Haven't worn them lately because as I said they are snug and I gained alittle weight. they only cost me about $48!