Chauss' snow glam bowler (pix)

Chauss, you look great! I love the tri-colored one,too, but its almost more like a weekend bag in that big size. Did you see it in person? The ivory is really great,too. I think that I may get the red,although I am 5'9" and just might be able to pull off the big one. Could be more affordable at sale time!

Chauss, you look great! I love the tri-colored one,too, but its almost more like a weekend bag in that big size. Did you see it in person? The ivory is really great,too. I think that I may get the red,although I am 5'9" and just might be able to pull off the big one. Could be more affordable at sale time!

thanks, gerry.
yes, i saw them all! i really liked the 3 color combo and i am definitely a big bag lover, but the shape on the super large was more gym bag shaped. i loved it!:heart: but, i couldnt see taking it out for dinner...if it was the same shape as the medium bowler..... i still think i will end up with another snow glam.... i dont know if these will be aroung come sale time bc they are not mass produced like some other gucci models which are in the advertising compaigns.

and thanks love2travel for the technical info, and zac thanks you too!