Chaumet fans?

Oct 20, 2006
Hello:smile:,

Wondering if any fellow tpfers have jewellery pieces from Chaumet?

I'm thinking of getting their liens pendant necklace in white gold!

There is no store in the US, so I will have to order it from France. Would love to find out about their jewellery quality :P Think Chaumet gaining more exposure and popularity:graucho:

We are having two stores here in dubai .. Its in my wishlist but havent owned anything yet .. Im intrrested in the bee my love collection .. Rings are superb n quality

Birks is a Canadian jewelry store and they carry Chaumet, and ship to the US. Worth checking out their selection...might be more affordable depending on currency rates. Maisonbirks.com

Birks is a Canadian jewelry store and they carry Chaumet, and ship to the US. Worth checking out their selection...might be more affordable depending on currency rates. Maisonbirks.com

I don't think Birks actually sells chaumet to the US, as soon as I changed from CAD to USD on the top right corner there's nothing from chaumet showing up. Remaining in CAD and using a US address, there's no shipping option available. I really wish they do!

I don't think Birks actually sells chaumet to the US, as soon as I changed from CAD to USD on the top right corner there's nothing from chaumet showing up. Remaining in CAD and using a US address, there's no shipping option available. I really wish they do!

Oh, that’s too bad! Yes, it looks like it the US site only has Birks brand items. I guess they’re not an authorized retailer for other brands except in Canada. Sorry!

Oh, that’s too bad! Yes, it looks like it the US site only has Birks brand items. I guess they’re not an authorized retailer for other brands except in Canada. Sorry!

Yeah I guess so. But thank you for bringing it up! When it's safe to travel I'm looking to visit Toronto again.