Chaumet anyone?

I wandered into a Chaumet boutique the other day and was amazed by their history and retail experience. They had a museum right downstairs in the HK boutique!!! I am loving their garden party line with the little bugs. Anyway, I gushed all about it in my blog:

http://enticingtimes.wordpress.com/2009/02/11/chaumet/

What do you guys think of Chaumet? Any pictures of your pieces? Would looove to see!

I have a Chaumet ring 18K white gold, diamond and cabochon citrine. I love the lines and look of the piece and the quality of the diamonds are fantastic! I will take pics when I can (if you are interested).:smile:

I went with my DH to Chaumet shop in HK few days ago and I'm also very very impressed by the history of the shop and their museum. It's a wonderful lesson about history and jewellery. The SA all are very professional and very kind and helpful so we coudn't left the shop with empty hands, we bought this unisex ring so we can both enjoy wearing it and my DH bought also some cufflinks.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC05859a.JPG
    DSC05859a.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,285
  • DSC05870a.JPG
    DSC05870a.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,041
  • DSC05874a.JPG
    DSC05874a.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,299
I also got two boxes from them this Xmas. Are they meringue? The color is funny but I love the blue cheese in them. It is very thoughtful of Chaumet to give us such goodies at Xmas.

I get stuff from them from time to time. I think their craftsmanship is faultless but then their price is way over comparable pieces at local shops. Still, I buy their classic pieces so I can enjoy them for a long time!:biggrin: