Chatroulette Anyone?

If anyone is in the NYC area, there's a bar in Brooklyn that's having a chatroulette night. Apparently they've had them a few times and it's hilarious. I really want to try it out!

I went on it with a few of my friends and we ended up seeing several dirty guys jerking off, and someone showed us their toilet with the crap they just taken in it.

I won't be going on it again.

I've been on it and while most of the time I ran into teenage girls, men jacking off, signs that said "Show your boobs!", and random dudes, I was able to find two silver linings. Talked to two guys from Maine who were interesting/hilarious and another guy and his friend from Turkey who were quite sweet. Unfortunately, Chatroulette froze both times, so I couldn't continue the fun!

And then when I tried again, yep you guessed it, more penises. Ugh.

I went on without a webcam. :wtf: What was seen cant be unseen. HAHA

Pen!is to normal people ratio 1000: 1

Even without the "you know" it still seems weird. Also this other website takes a random snapshot from CR and posts your webcam image on a map from where you are located, regardless of what you are doing.... Creepy!!

I went on with a few friends after we heard funny stories- first person that came up was naked! Next was someone who spoke Spanish (he was fully clothed, thank goodness!) and we actually tried to practice our Spanish with him. Not sure I'd go on again though.