Château Scandinave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cari .. The Jumbo in caviar is a really great bag to have, however I think the medium w/GH looks better in lambskin.

Yes, I would love to have it :smile: Lambskin is beautiful and maybe I have to try them on in real life to make up my mind, but I just have a huge crush on the Caviar leather right now :P

Lamb is so so soft and gorgeous, but caviar is much more durable!

yeah that's what i was thinking! but in a small bag lambskin maybe the best choice..

cause i have lambskin miu miu and i haven't used it for many times, but still the leather is turning dark and like "ripping". It's so soft but oh so vulnerable! (of course you can't compare miu miu and chanel, but still :biggrin:)

Hmm.. I want to get the Alma Amarante, not sure about which size though.. And the Chanel Jumbo :yes: You?

My list is as l:huh:ooong as everybody else's :smile:

I want a vintage Kelly 32cm in black box and would love a white metallic reissue. If I can't get a white/Ivory one I'm gonna get a 226 black reissue with G/HW.

Am I the only one with a headache right now? I'm mixing the threads up and everything is just one big blurr :P

Got a link to the auction? maybe I can check it for you?

Haha I'm so confused as well :P Okay, let's slow down a bit. Everyone is so excited haha!

I couldn't put it up I'm afraid :sad: They wouldn't confirm it since I couldn't give shipping cost.. But when I did, that was apparantly wrong as well..

Lamb is so so soft and gorgeous, but caviar is much more durable!

I know, I'm just so in love with the Caviar. Maybe I have to see your lambskin first, perhaps that will change my mind ;)

My list is as l:huh:ooong as everybody else's :smile:

I want a vintage Kelly 32cm in black box and would love a white metallic reissue. If I can't get a white/Ivory one I'm gonna get a 226 black reissue with G/HW.

Ahh.. A Kelly would be wonderful! And a reissue as well.. :girlsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.