Château Scandinave #6

My other purchases from the past two visits to STH.

My new H gloves in cashmere and blue electric leather. A matching Carmen, a gift from a good friend.IMG_1510410435.185292.jpg

My long awaited watch from H, Heure H tpm with diamonds and alligator straps on raspberry and blackcurrant. Took 5 months until I finally could pick it up. I bought it to match my bags.IMG_1510410452.765419.jpgIMG_1510410468.433250.jpgIMG_1510410484.132741.jpg

My last item, a Chanel shawl to match my coat. It was so elegant I could not resist. My H shawls are colourful and my Gucci's blingy so I needed something more neutral.IMG_1510410500.481416.jpg

Morning Ellie [emoji3]Thank you the lasagna and meatballs were a success. My nieces attended a cooking class by me and it was fun with Mom too in the kitchen. We seldom cook together so these moments are precious.

Great picks and purchases Nahreen, loved everything but the Heure H tpm watch is especially lovely and with the extra strap it’s like 2 different watches! Well worth the wait.

BB, so nice Vanessa Redgrave got a reward for her lifelong achievements. I wish I could age as gracefully as her. Such a beautiful woman with a strong presence and style!

Reactions: Elliespurse
Thank you Serva.

Glad you had a lovely time with your family. Three generations cooking together.

We are invited to my brothers new house for X-mas. So nice to be able to go away this year. It is also only about 30 min drive so we can go just over the day.

Since we leave for South Africa on the 29th I will not do much decorations this year, by the time we get back its the middle of January and anyway time to remove everything.

Reactions: Serva1
Evening Nahreen&Ellie[emoji3]

My houseguests just left and now it’s peace and quiet just as I like it. Busy at work tomorrow and on Tuesday Paris.

Thank you Nahreen, yes it was fun to cook together[emoji3] We are spending Christmas at my brother’s place 1,5hr drive. I’m not either going to do a lot of decorations this year. We will probably stay at the countryhouse anyway. It’s nice to relax in front of the fireplace and read a good book.

Reactions: Elliespurse