Château Scandinave #6

Hello

It's so nice with all pics Serva!

We have actually invested in a very modern apartment (a duplex but quite small, 92 m2) which will be ready in 2021. It will have windows from the wall to the ceiling (5 m in the living room) and I think the only option for this flat is very modern furniture. Unfortunately there is no balcony but it is on floor 32/33...

Reactions: kashmira
It's a dream apartment!! :girlsigh: I would love to view the evening/night city lights! :heart:
Thanks Ellie! The view will be more like on the last picture.

Here is an early sketch
karlatornetduplex.jpg
Unfortunately there will be less windows than on these sketches.
This is what it will look like (not too happy with the kitchen in the living room but there were other things with this flat which was too good to pass).

Karlatornet_duplex.jpg Because of this flat there will most probably be little Hermès for me during the coming years.

Hello

It's so nice with all pics Serva!

We have actually invested in a very modern apartment (a duplex but quite small, 92 m2) which will be ready in 2021. It will have windows from the wall to the ceiling (5 m in the living room) and I think the only option for this flat is very modern furniture. Unfortunately there is no balcony but it is on floor 32/33...

Glad you like my random pics.
Exactly my DBF taste, as high up as possible [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] I'm personally more into old jugend buildings and attic apartments, but then you cannot reach the garage with the home lift. There are no top modern skyscrapers in Helsinki but a couple of office buildings, some even old nice ones, have access with lift to garage. After a total makeover these offices are turned to apartments.

Thanks Ellie! The view will be more like on the last picture.

Here is an early sketch
View attachment 3743423
Unfortunately there will be less windows than on these sketches.
This is what it will look like (not too happy with the kitchen in the living room but there were other things with this flat which was too good to pass).

View attachment 3743426 Because of this flat there will most probably be little Hermès for me during the coming years.

I think after a certain period of hoarding Hermès and jewellery I will have enough of luxuries. Then it's time to invest in my two nieces, nice flats, but first I want them to get an education, a profession, so everything doesn't come on a silver plate.

The drawings look nice and you get to choose your materials etc.

Morning all.

Thank you Serva for posting all the lovely photos. I get hungry seeing food pictures. It will be interesting for you to be able to compare all the H stores.

Kashmira, great seeing your flat. I guess you will not buy another house now since you will soon be able to live in that flat.

We are in the process of clearing out closets/drawers and getting rid of things that have not been used for many years. DH wants to get a movable hoover that cleans the floor itself so we need to get rid of some furniture.

Reactions: Elliespurse
Glad you like my random pics.
Exactly my DBF taste, as high up as possible [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] I'm personally more into old jugend buildings and attic apartments, but then you cannot reach the garage with the home lift. There are no top modern skyscrapers in Helsinki but a couple of office buildings, some even old nice ones, have access with lift to garage. After a total makeover these offices are turned to apartments.
This will be a rather spectacular building. I think it will be approximately 69 floors and there will be a hotel on the first floor so you have access to a gym, pool and room service and the garage is downstairs! I cannot decide what I like more, older flats in apartments built around 1890-1910 or modern penthouses. What we have bought is obviously not a penthouse but it is a bit special in that way that it is a duplex.

Reactions: Serva1