Château Scandinave #6

Morning Ellie and Serva

Sounds nice with the roadtrip Serva! DH wants to do that as well but due to the cats we cannot be away for much longer than a week (our parents take care of them when we are travelling) so if we are going by car we usually fly somewhere and then rent a car. What I can recommend is Lake Como/Milan and Monaco/south of France. Great food and beautiful surroundings.

Thank you for the tips [emoji3] Love north of Italy and south of France [emoji173]️ We will take a flight to Nice and rent a car for exploring Monaco and the coast, same goes for Milan, Piemonte and Lake Como, where I hope to spend more time...It's such a long drive so I prefer to fly down.

This time we will drive quickly to Switzerland and then to France. I will make more detailed plans when I have time next week. I will also try to visit as many H stores as I can fit in [emoji3]

Yes, I had a good day. I hope yours was good too. Will only have three weeks vacation this summer since we will go to South Africa in the winter. Will start on the 15th of July.

Thank you, it was great. Usually the weather in July is good. My work keeps me busy during weekends too but fortunately summertime is very peaceful and I can stay at the countryhouse and only come to town for boardmeetings.

South Africa sounds great [emoji7]

Sounds like you had a wonderful visit. Croc is so beautiful. The new H store in Copenhagen opens the 29th of July. It seems it got delayed.
I had! If the H store opens on July 29th, it for sure got delayed. Thanks for the update. We had been talking about going there by the end of June but I will now postpone that trip.

Evening all We just came home from some lovely days in France. Deauville is one of my favourite places and Paris is such a lovely city too. Although we have just been away for a few days, it feels as if we have been away for a week! I love combining two places during the vacation.

Evening all We just came home from some lovely days in France. Deauville is one of my favourite places and Paris is such a lovely city too. Although we have just been away for a few days, it feels as if we have been away for a week! I love combining two places during the vacation.

Glad your trip was a success. Even a couple of days abroad gives a lot of energy. I always work when I'm in town so going to STH for a daytrip works wonders. Please share your orange boxes if you found something interesting [emoji3]

I need another H hat, they are so nice. My shoppinglist is not long when I visit the stores during our roadtrip.Hope I get to Deauville in June [emoji3]

Reactions: kashmira