Château Scandinave #6

Do you have anything left in your apartment Ellie?LOL. They have opened a new cafeteria at the station, I was very surprised.

I'm glad I brought an umbrella. I left the python home and took a Chanel instead. At H in Copenhagen the SA helped me decide which Kelly size and model I should get but I never asked the price. I'll ask in STH today. I hope it will be fairly empty on a Monday and I'll make it my first stop. I'll also see if they opened the SO lists again.

^It's a bit empty now :lol: I'll have to wait and see if the auctions goes through or if I get some items back.

I think I saw the cafeteria last week. Usually those traveling by train does not spend a lot, perhaps they buy a fruit in "pressbyrån".

It'll be exiting to hear what H says.

Evening. Good shopping in STH, stores were empty of people. Even LV had a couple of unoccupied SAs. Two approached me within minutes walking into the store. Had a great visit to H. Much better stock than my last visit in June. It is clear that tourist seasons are not good to do any shopping in STH. Bought something at H, I could not resist, will post pics when home. Had a nice talk to an SA about ordering a K. They hope to open the order list after new years. I had the note with me from DK H and she actually suggested a different model and leather. We wrote all the details down on the note with phone nr, name of SA etc. She asked me to call back in January when she hoped I'd be able to place an order.

I was wearing my Chanel flap and H scarf+scarf ring. I think it does help, at least it shows the SA that it is someone willing to spend money on acessories.

Ellie I went past Svenskt Tenn and looked in the windows. Saw a sofa in the same model as the chair you want to buy. They had nice tables as well.

^Oh that's a nice experience at H, and great making the contact too. Congrats on your new item! :biggrin: I'm looking forward to the pics.

Yes they had the sofa in the window last week too, they have a chair on the second floor where they have fabrics.

I actually had a funny experience today at RL. I have only shopped once before in the store at Birger Jarlsgatan and I bought candles, no clothes. When I came into the store the two SAs greeted me. One of them came up to me and asked me how I was doing and then she said: It was a long time since I last saw you.

I was shocked. How could she remember. I know I'm Indian looking and not a typical Swede but still. I felt a bit embarassed. She was in any case very nice. I told her about the catalogue and she said they were still recieving items but if there was something particular, she could order it for me.

^That's perhaps a nice experience at RL too. I think the good SAs has great memory for customers, it adds to the experience. They must have a huge number of people visiting especially when it's tourist season.

Nahreen, it sounds promising with opening of the H wait list and the suggestions for the bag and leather.

Yes it is promising but the wait will still be 2 years. I don't mind since I anyway need to save up but 2 years is a bit on the long side, a year is more to my liking from the order date. In any case I'd rather order and wait toget the right model, size, leather, colour combo etc. than queing at FSH in Paris and just taking whatever is offered. I don't buy bags that way.

Two years will be a long time, but at least you get the perfect bag. Is H Sthlm still a franchise? I think I read about giving a down payment when ordering, the good thing could be they have to deliver on time.

Evening. There was maintenance today at tfp.

How can you tell the difference between a franchise and regular shop? I did not get an envelope with reciept for example. Still it is a lot of money for a K, around 50 000 now, she could not say exact. I'm not sure about the downpayment. DK store has one. I could do a small one but I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with a large one with such a long delivery time ahead. Not that I think H will become bancrupt but what if the local H store does? It depends I suppose on who the downpayment goes to.

Evening, yes downtime.

I read some time ago in the Hermes forum about the Sthlm store, it's hard to tell. Perhaps the DK store is Hermes owned? I know a Hermes owned store doesn't require down payment, it's also easier for them to sell an ordered bag between stores. LV required 20% I think for my Speedy but it only took 7-8 months.