Château Scandinave #6

I’ve been thinking a while about one more Hermès bag, a small black Evelyne ghw or Evie as people call them. Usually I carry my Céline nano in python to the movies but this would be perfect [emoji3]

Funny thing is, originally when I started buying Hermès bags I didn’t even like Evies, because of the perforated H but now I start to crave for one.

I’ve been thinking a while about one more Hermès bag, a small black Evelyne ghw or Evie as people call them. Usually I carry my Céline nano in python to the movies but this would be perfect [emoji3]

Funny thing is, originally when I started buying Hermès bags I didn’t even like Evies, because of the perforated H but now I start to crave for one.

I think one changes taste and sometimes you just need practical bags. I have so many that are impractical and delicate. That said, I still love them but they don`t get out very often.

Morning Ellie [emoji295]️[emoji3] going back to town this evening, but happy I decided to take a few days off and enjoy the spring weather. Watching things grow and butterflies relaxes me. I’ve slept very well too so feel rested for next week.

Reactions: Elliespurse