Château Scandinave #6

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I didn’t know there is an Ikea museum but it makes sence. I regret I never got the nice 18th century style porcelain plates...

Elliespurse likes this.
  2. Morning Serva upload_2019-1-8_7-10-38.gif

Serva1 likes this.
  3. Evening :smile:

4. Evening Ellie.

Elliespurse likes this.
  5. Morning upload_2019-1-9_8-5-7.gif

6. Evening :smile:

7. Morning upload_2019-1-10_7-19-15.gif

8. Morning.

Elliespurse likes this.
  9. Evening Nahreen :smile:

10. Evening everyone
    Extremely busy week, running errands and carrying my Céline Trapeze in emerald python
    [​IMG]

Blueberry12 and Elliespurse like this.
  11. ^Lovely pic and colors!

Serva1 likes this.
  12. Morning upload_2019-1-11_7-3-53.gif

13. Morning Ellie

Finally Friday, having lunch with dear Mom today. Only two meetings but need to prepare some legal documents on Sunday for appointments next week.

I don’t mind working on weekends, but lately I’ve sceduled time for private projects as well that need to be done and having a day off to focus on other things helps me avoid stress at work. I’ve found it helps to prevent the migrain attacks. I used to only focus on work while private projects had to wait, causing me stress. Being able to do both has helped a lot. I’ve also come to terms with the fact that my work never ends, knowing I will always have to prioritize and accepting that I’m never going to have a ”clean desk” is crucial. Last year, starting from August, has workwise been more demanding than any other time in my life. I hope that it will be less busy and back ” to normal” when I have my summer holiday in June.

Blueberry12 and Elliespurse like this.
  14. ^it sounds like a great strategy planning on/off work time :yes:

Serva1 likes this.
  15. Thank you Ellie hope you have a relaxing weekend

Elliespurse likes this.