Château Scandinave #6

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I didn’t know there is an Ikea museum but it makes sence. I regret I never got the nice 18th century style porcelain plates...

Elliespurse likes this.
  2. Morning Serva upload_2019-1-8_7-10-38.gif

Serva1 likes this.
  3. Evening :smile:

4. Evening Ellie.

Elliespurse likes this.
  5. Morning upload_2019-1-9_8-5-7.gif

6. Evening :smile:

7. Morning upload_2019-1-10_7-19-15.gif

8. Morning.

Elliespurse likes this.
  9. Evening Nahreen :smile:

10. Evening everyone
    Extremely busy week, running errands and carrying my Céline Trapeze in emerald python
    [​IMG]

Elliespurse likes this.
  11. ^Lovely pic and colors!

Serva1 likes this.
  12. Morning upload_2019-1-11_7-3-53.gif

13. Morning Ellie

Finally Friday, having lunch with dear Mom today. Only two meetings but need to prepare some legal documents on Sunday for appointments next week.

I don’t mind working on weekends, but lately I’ve sceduled time for private projects as well that need to be done and having a day off to focus on other things helps me avoid stress at work. I’ve found it helps to prevent the migrain attacks. I used to only focus on work while private projects had to wait, causing me stress. Being able to do both has helped a lot. I’ve also come to terms with the fact that my work never ends, knowing I will always have to prioritize and accepting that I’m never going to have a ”clean desk” is crucial. Last year, starting from August, has workwise been more demanding than any other time in my life. I hope that it will be less busy and back ” to normal” when I have my summer holiday in June.

Elliespurse likes this.
  14. ^it sounds like a great strategy planning on/off work time :yes:

Serva1 likes this.
  15. Thank you Ellie hope you have a relaxing weekend

Elliespurse likes this.