Château Scandinave #6

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Evening traveling for work tomorrow and need to continue during the weekend too. After next week I can relax, always hectic this time of year.

Elliespurse likes this.
  2. Evening Serva :smile:

Serva1 likes this.
  3. Morning all upload_2019-1-4_7-42-16.gif

4. Morning Ellie Taking the train and they already warned the trains might be late today so wearing warm clothes and prepared to wait for my connecting train...

Elliespurse likes this.
  5. Evening :smile:

6. Evening Ellie returned home late, but happy I don’t have an early morning tomorrow. Going to do paperwork for Monday and Tuesday after which I can relax.

I’ve been working with a collegue for 15 yrs and he suggested I turn a blind eye for a couple of things at work, something I definitely cannot do due to my ethics. I take pride in being strong and always trying to do the right thing. In the end I will be responsible for my actions and there is no pricetag on my morals.

Elliespurse likes this.
  7. Morning Serva :smile: Ethics are very important.

Serva1 likes this.
  8. Morning Ellie yes, I take pride in being honest. Both in work and private life.

Elliespurse likes this.
  9. Evening :smile:

10. Morning Ellie
    Wishing everyone a relaxing Sunday! Looks like the weather i getting colder next week so time to take out my warmest lambskin boots...

11. Morning/afternoon Serva :smile: I've been to Ikea Älmhult this morning adding discontinued items and more. I didn't go to the Ikea Museum though.

Serva1 likes this.
  12. Morning upload_2019-1-7_7-1-2.gif

13. Afternoon. Back at work after a relaxing Christmas holiday.

Serva1 and Elliespurse like this.
  14. Evening Nahreen :smile: Yes it's been relaxing holidays.

15. Evening I’ve worked very hard, had about 3hrs sleep last night and finished a project. Another crucial deadline tomorrow but that will not be as difficult. Feels great to finish and will celebrate on Friday.

Elliespurse likes this.