CHAT Thread - Lets Talk Chloe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, sorry I've been out of commission for awhile, but have got a nasty flu. I did manage to get two pairs of shoes, sick and all. LOL
Priorities!
What do you think?
The first one is in Grey Wool material. I love it. Have worn it for almost 2 weeks straight. Here's a pic at NM when I went to check out the same pair in Suede.

GreyWool.jpg

Tealupclose.jpg

GreyandTeal.jpg

they look fab i love them! they look good with jeans!

I love Louboutins and they are very comfortable. Both your pairs are gorgeous!! I've even found a guy that puts the thin ribbed rubber protectant on the ball of the foot and then paints them the exact color of red and bevels the sides to match the shoe. I love it because you don't see the beigh color when the red wears off. They do turn just a little purpley red where you walk but that looks way better than the beigh. I always love it when you see someone on TV sit down and cross their legs because they're usually either perfect, which means they just put them on and walked out (like Oprah) or you see the beigh footprint. Everybody's are different how they wear off the red :nuts:. My favorite pair is my silver glitter pair :wlae: I'll post a pic just because I'm a brat ;). I wear them the most with blue jeans, just a little sparkle at the toes!!

attachment.php

:love::girlsigh::cloud9::girlsigh: What can I say??....

Attachments

• PA060379.JPG
    PA060379.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 54
Bichon Lover, OOOOOH, your shoes are beautiful.:drool::drool::drool: So, tell me if Louboutins run true to the size.

Thanks!! I have quite a few pairs and boots too. I just looked and half are a 6 1/2 (which is my standard size) and half are a 7. So you never know. When I'm having them shipped I usually have my SA have someone try them on to see how they are running and I usually get it right. A couple of weeks ago I had a pair of Louboutin boots from Nordstrom sent from their look book, they sent me a 6 1/2 which worked and they got a 7 transfered in so I could try them on side by side. They are so comfortable I have worn them 4 times already. Before the rainy weather hits :yes:

Attachments

• P9240262.JPG
    P9240262.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 18
  • P9240266.JPG
    P9240266.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 16
hi qwerty, Its dismal about the drop in our dollar isnt it. Especially since its just a chain reaction. Shame your holiday is so soon. With the bailout of the US economy coming soon the dollar will rise again, but that will be a slow trickle now. Im really 'spewing' for you. (lol let the others ponder on that for a little while)

Congrats Muggles, i read you got a puppy! Will you call her Chloe?

hi qwerty, Its dismal about the drop in our dollar isnt it. Especially since its just a chain reaction. Shame your holiday is so soon. With the bailout of the US economy coming soon the dollar will rise again, but that will be a slow trickle now. Im really 'spewing' for you. (lol let the others ponder on that for a little while)

Congrats Muggles, i read you got a puppy! Will you call her Chloe?

I don't have high hopes for the aussie dollar rising (it's dropped from 95 cents on the US dollar to 70cents this morning) and with an interest rate drop today it will probably go down again :crybaby:

Hi all, sorry I've been out of commission for awhile, but have got a nasty flu. I did manage to get two pairs of shoes, sick and all. LOL
Priorities!
What do you think?
The first one is in Grey Wool material. I love it. Have worn it for almost 2 weeks straight. Here's a pic at NM when I went to check out the same pair in Suede.

GreyWool.jpg

Tealupclose.jpg

GreyandTeal.jpg

Hey, you're looked so sexy in CL....nice shoes! You're not BAN anymore?

Thanks!! I have quite a few pairs and boots too. I just looked and half are a 6 1/2 (which is my standard size) and half are a 7. So you never know. When I'm having them shipped I usually have my SA have someone try them on to see how they are running and I usually get it right. A couple of weeks ago I had a pair of Louboutin boots from Nordstrom sent from their look book, they sent me a 6 1/2 which worked and they got a 7 transfered in so I could try them on side by side. They are so comfortable I have worn them 4 times already. Before the rainy weather hits :yes:

I looove these boots, too. What a gorgeous color!!! Can I see some modeling pics, pleeeeease?:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.