CHAT Thread - Lets Talk Chloe

Status
Not open for further replies.
:tender:Thank you!!

So when do we get our T's?!?! Make mine organic cotton, or hemp better yet!! :angel:

I think the back should also read, "shallow obessing strongly encouraged"!! :roflmfao:

Definitely hemp! :angel: :upsidedown:

And the tagline on the back is PERFECT.:jammin:

My fiance belongs to a forum and they have T-shirts, and they even have laminated membership cards. We could try that, but I think we'd all know each other by the handbags! :flowers:

Sorry I have not been around that much this week. I have just been swamped at work- but please PM me if any of you need anything! I will keep checking in!!!

Thanks Jag for all the great work you have done on the forum recently. I too have been working long hours this week, including last weekend, so it is so nice to have some "down' time on the forum.

Hmmm. At CafePress you can upload your own images for front and back, and they will make T-shirts or whatever you like.

They don't have hemp, but maybe this pink women's T-shirt?
Custom Women's Pink T-Shirt : Create a Custom Gift of Your Own at CafePress.com!

We'd probably have to get permission to use the tPF logo, but I don't think that would be a big problem. After it was all set up, I think pretty much anyone could order one...

Dear Jag:
I Am New To Chole (used To Buy Lv, Prada, Gucci, Etc.) And I Love The Fact That You Are So Knowledgeable And Have Set-up The Tread Of Each Style Of Chole And How To Identify It's Real Or Fake!!!

But, Is It Possible For You To Advs What Are The Places That We May Buy Authentic Chole Besides Department Stores, Net-a-porter Or Lvr?!

Pls. Help Us....
Lost And And Confused New Member...
Thank You Much,
Morgan

Hi & Welcome the PF Morgan! We do have a post authentic ebay/website finds thread in the Chloe Shopping forum. But I can also start an "inventory" thread where we can all post what we have seen and where.

eventually we will have a list of recommended sellers on ebay so you know who is safe to buy from. We are currently getting that information from members from the review thread which discusses everyone's experiences with ebay/on line sellers.

So check those threads out. If it isn't really what you are looking for, just let me know and I will see what I can do. HTH!!!:flowers:

Dear Jag:

Thank You So Much!!! I Can't Believe You've Responded So Quickly!!!!!!

Is It Possible For You To Have A Thread That Can Advise Authentic Sellers (retailers Other Than The Dept. Stores, So There Would Be More Selection To Choose From)?! I.e. Is Aloha Rag Authentic?!

Thank You Again,
Morgan

Yes. I am working on putting something like that together. But, in the meantime, we have two threads for you to check out:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-shopping/post-ebay-website-chloe-finds-46073.html

and research any ebay sellers here
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-shopping/discuss-chloe-resale-ebay-sellers-49681.html

Aloha Rag is absolutely authentic and excellent to work with. Until I get hte other thread up and running, definitely ask as many questions as you have about sellers, places to buy something, and if you are searching for something in particular, post it. Our members are fantastic and will undoubtedly find it for you!

The only rule is that you cannot sell here on the PF or plug your own ebay auctions. So I am sure we can help you find whatever you are looking for!

Dear Jag:

Thank You So Much For Understanding What I Was Asking!!!

I Am Adding On These Info To My Favorite Webs!!!

Sorry To Make You Trouble, But Definitely Can't Wait To See What Other Great Info You've Found!!!!!!!

Thank You Again,
Morgan

Dear Jag:
TGIF! I was reading other's posts and was wondering that would you know 'how to take care Chloe bags', the do's and dont's'?!
Can you educate me?! Wouldn't want to ruin something treasuable as a Chloe...

Thank you MUCH,
Morgan

Dear Jag:

Good Evening!!! Always so anxious to read your responses as they are always so vaulable and enlightening!!!

Thank you SO MUCH, this is exactly what I hope to learn as Chole's leather is quite different than LV, Prada, CD, etc so I wouldn't want to ruin them....

Why are you so knowledgeable?! Does your work related to Chloe?!
Thank you Again,
Morgan

LOL! Thank you Morgan! I am glad I can help! I am actually an attorney but just a total bag ho at heart:P There are so many more ladies in our Chloe Forum who have infinitely more knowledge than I, trust me! This is a unique and incredible group of fellow bag addicts! SO go ahead and pick our collective brains!

This is a total gratuitous shout-out to some amazingly cool and unique
ladies I have met on the Purse Forum!!

Audrey: you are generous and talented with an amazing eye for unique pieces, and an hysterical sense of humor! :flowers:

D&G: your style is unparalled, your taste impecable, and your wit LOL funny! :roflmfao:

Sonja: you have class and phenominal taste in bags! :love:

Chloe-Babe: your blue nuit is TDF!! and I fell in love with the taupe color after seeing your paddy :heart:

NWPurselover: I am so in love with your grenat paddy! :P

Sekhmet: your Python is phenominal!!

Macp6: I hope you find your anthracite!!

Ranskimmie & Kitty NYC: you know why I say THANK YOU!! :angel:

Jag, Vlad, Megs: you all do a great job making this board a FUN place to hang out!! :upsidedown:

And xoxox to everone that is sooo cool on this forum!!! :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.