CHAT - Deals, Steals, Photos & Stores

:hugs: You're the Ramone queen! And thanks to you I'm rocking mine daily and layering them with LP skinnys!! SERIOUSLY. I wouldn't have gotten one without you cheerleading me on!! We're happy you hang with us as much as you do!

Which is the Bella leather? (I've got a lot of catching up to do.) And the seller of the Baby Love is happy to work with me!!! First Tano on the way! :yahoo::happydance:

Bella is a leather that they used a few seasons ago. It's mostly smooth and matte, and smells great. Here's a reveal for my bella bag and a plush that I no longer own:

http://forum.purseblog.com/tano/reveal-speakeasy-and-burlesque-show-538229.html

Plush, like the crunch, has most of us divided: you either love it or you don't. Yes, its washed like LP leathers, but-totally my opinion here-not as refined. Also my opinion, but its a fine line between 'soft and washed' and 'tired and lacking in structure'. But, a lot of people adore plush.

Thanks for all the help, ladies!! :flowers:

Clutched, that was sort of the response (to Plush) I had looking at the IRL pics... I've got so much LP and this doesn't look quite as oomphy. And I know I don't like Crunch. :sad: But I'm excited to see the Moonshine in person... have been wanting a lighter-weight bag but usually don't like the veiny, papery lambskins in other lines. And Tumbleweed looks like a leather I'd like to try at some point, especially in a moto/rugged style.

like TK said on the other sale thread, there's a great sale on Tanos at RueLaLa, and some of those are hard to find and out of stock most everywhere. Most of the Tano girls hit musthavebag.com first - the owner is "TE" in the Ask Tano Expert thread and her customer service is TOP NOTCH, a refreshing change from the HH fiasco!

I bought a gray bag on Ebay... :smile: I really wanted the purple, but I can't find that color anywhere. Just what I need, another gray bag. lol

:biggrin: Thanks! I know Clutched is over here a lot... although she's FLY! She dances to her own (Texas Dance Hall) fiddle! :hugs: We can't really claim her in the HH sf... she's too special for our motley crew!:heart:

My sis was into Tano years ago, when the crunch leather was sort of the only option. I'm really liking the softer, chewier leathers (from what I can tell) like the Chamois and Tumbleweed. I've messaged the seller of the Baby Love to see if she'd hold it until Friday! Holding my breath... might be my first Tano purchase! :yahoo:

ETA: After seeing the modeling pic of the Baby Love, it looks like it rides high like RM's Nikkis, but in size it really reminds me of the old HH Nico XX hobo. HUGE! I think in the lamb (lightweight) it would be the perfect bottomless hobo.

Bri, what did you get, girl??

I resisted the Lawn Boogie...drool worthy, very, but I think I am going to hold out for another green bag-Her Latest Trick in Jungle. Did anyone else get anything at RueLaLa today?

I really wanted to get the sex bomb in whichever blue color that is. But I really can't do that. It was tough to walk away from that sale.
I thought the prices were good and the selection of older bags was great.

I am wondering if that is truly lawn. Look at the color names of some of the other Tanos, especially the Biker Babes...snorkel blue? sarson yellow? red????? It looks like they are just coming up with their own names, so I would be wary of that green. And personally, I don't think those prices are that hot!!