Chat about the ebay finds/deals thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I interpreted their usage of the discount code as a sign that possibly only one of the bags has discolouration, i.e., use the discount code and "agree" to buying a bag that has a discolouration problem, but if you spend the extra $30, we'll give you the one that isn't discoloured. Otherwise, if both bags have that problem and they're offering a 10% discount for bags with the discolouration, they might as well slash the current price by another 10% from the get go and tell customers of the problem, KWIM?

Of course, I could be completely wrong too! If anyone is seriously considering getting either one of the remaining Elishas, I'd highly recommend emailing Delcina to check first, and maybe find out how bad the discolouration is... ;)

I don't know, I interpreted their usage of the discount code as a sign that possibly only one of the bags has discolouration, i.e., use the discount code and "agree" to buying a bag that has a discolouration problem, but if you spend the extra $30, we'll give you the one that isn't discoloured. Otherwise, if both bags have that problem and they're offering a 10% discount for bags with the discolouration, they might as well slash the current price by another 10% from the get go and tell customers of the problem, KWIM?

Of course, I could be completely wrong too! If anyone is seriously considering getting either one of the remaining Elishas, I'd highly recommend emailing Delcina to check first, and maybe find out how bad the discolouration is... ;)

that does make more sense!! I never looked at it that way. :tup: i'm a little slow...lol.:Push:

Yah Kdo, I sure did. My birthday is on the 14th, and I was able to talk my dh into yet another purse for my b'day gift. I'm super excited especially since I'm trying to be better about spending so much on my addiction.

J'adore the emerald is actually from 2007. The leaf is very similar to the old emerald color. It could be the same just different names for different seasons. From the pics it does look like leaf is a jewel toned green where as the seagreen is mixed with undertones of blue. I think someone mentioned it is very close to Bal's Vert Gazon.

Ladies,

I am going to close this thread and open a new chat thread since this one is getting long. It helps the website's server to close threads with posts over 5,000.. just thought I'd let you know the reasoning and so you can continue your conversation in the new thread!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.