Chat about sales, ebay/bonanzle, or other finds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Hi Ladies! This thread is to discuss Rebecca Minkoff items on sale at stores or on auction sites.

Continued from this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...bay-bonanzle-other-finds-here-535001-317.html

Please follow these guidelines when posting in this thread:

1) Please remember to remain respectful of others auctions and only discuss FACTs in this thread. Any drama/speculation will be deleted.

2) Please do not discuss prices. Any comments discussing an items price will be deleted as well.

3) Please stay on topic. Any general questions/comments for auction sites should be posted in the ebay forum.

Thank you!:smile:

^I agree TXGirlie! I have 3 MAMMs and still love them! I think they're especially cute in the Summer and a nice alternative to a MAC.

I do wish they were still being made with the side zips though. Only one of mine doesn't have the side zips, but I couldn't pass it up since it's Bright Royal and that is such a great color.

Congrats Birki on finding your bag!!

I have a quick question on ordering Apple from Leatherstuff.com

I know alot of ladies order from there but was curious...do they ever send you the tracking# and I noticed it said if you order the Apple Guarde spray it takes like 14 days for delivery because they have to send it Parcel Post..is that still true?
Nothing on my order said that...thanks!:smile:

klj....Everything I have ever ordered from Leatherstuff.com always came Priority Mail within about 3 days. I have ordered the spray many times. i can't remember if I ever received a shipping confirmation though....I'll search my old email....

They potentially look dark, but it’s hard to tell much of anything from that one picture.
I need another bag like a hole in the head, but I was just curious…

Status
Not open for further replies.