Chat about sales, ebay/bonanzle, or other finds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
klj....Everything I have ever ordered from Leatherstuff.com always came Priority Mail within about 3 days. I have ordered the spray many times. i can't remember if I ever received a shipping confirmation though....I'll search my old email....

Thanks mag..he just emailed me and told me that the spray does take up to 2 1/2 weeks for arrival...(geesh)...all having to do with delivery of an aerosol.
I asked for the delivery confirmation number from him too..(because I'm neurotic like that and like to look over and over..lol)

I think you might be a preferred customer.:amuse:..my pkg was mailed on March 1st and I ordered the conditioner and the spray...wonder if its all coming parcel post and not half and half...that stinks.
No sign of it yet...oh well..I will be patient.:flowers:

Last edited:
Thanks mag..he just emailed me and told me that the spray does take up to 2 1/2 weeks for arrival...(geesh)...all having to do with delivery of an aerosol.
I asked for the delivery confirmation number from him too..(because I'm neurotic like that and like to look over and over..lol)

I think you might be a preferred customer.:amuse:..my pkg was mailed on March 1st and I ordered the conditioner and the spray...wonder if its all coming parcel post and not half and half...that stinks.
No sign of it yet...oh well..I will be patient.:flowers:

I usually get my spray in about a week and I get them shipped to Portland too where my my forwarding sevice is located. I also order multiple cans when they offer a 20% discount on occasions.

I'm shocked that I got it. I hadan ostrich mac in my cart but everyone seems to rave about wine so I switched real quick and typed my info as fast as I could, lol. Gotta love Facebook!

Thank you all ladies for sharing my joy! I just cannot seem to stop grinning every now and then whenever I think of the BBW MAMM coming my way...

I'm shocked that I got it. I hadan ostrich mac in my cart but everyone seems to rave about wine so I switched real quick and typed my info as fast as I could, lol. Gotta love Facebook!

i got the discount too! i was FLOORED! i'm waiting on my shipped email....i'm nervous it won't go through! i got a confirmation email, and they've already charged my card, so it must be for real. i just can't believe it, lol. :smile: i told my husband i just won the handbag lottery. i'm very very glad i decided to add rebecca minkoff to my facebook :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i got the discount too! i was FLOORED! i'm waiting on my shipped email....i'm nervous it won't go through! i got a confirmation email, and they've already charged my card, so it must be for real. i just can't believe it, lol. :smile: i told my husband i just won the handbag lottery. i'm very very glad i decided to add rebecca minkoff to my facebook :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Umm.. I didn't tell my Husband. It'a a secret, lol. But I did call my Mom and tell her and sent her the link to look at it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.