CHAT About Reference Threads

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
This is the place to discuss any of the reference threads, to make comments or to ask any questions that you might have regarding the reference library or its contents. We want to keep the reference threads strictly as visual aids, and in order to do so PICS ONLY please, NO chatter in those threads

Thank you.:smile:

Thank you to Perja for compiling this list of Chloe synonyms!

Anthracite = dark metallic silver 06
Argent = metallic silver 06
Aubergine = bronze
Blue Nuit = midnight blue
Blanc = ivory
Brun = tobacco/dark brown
Canelle = cinnamon/light tan
Craie = chalk
Dove = mousse/grey with same color edging
Eucreil = whiskey
Galet = pebble/light grey
Grenat = blue red/bordeaux
Gris Vert = gray/green with dark purple/maroon edging
Jean Moyen = blue jean
Jaune = yellow/sunflower
Khaki = olive green
Mais = corn/light yellow
Moka = mocha/dark brown
Muscade = nutmeg
Roche = stone/dark grey
Rouge = bright red
Sable = Sable
Sand = Creme
Tan = tan
Taupe = taupe

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Does anyone have a paddington that is purple not aubergine or metallic aubergine? I just found one the other day and would like to know the color name and/or the season/year.

Thanks!

Just wondering, do we have a database/reference thread of all the authentic online shops to purchase Chloe from?

I'm sure we did, but i can't seem to find it.:rolleyes:

Maybe i need new glasses...;)

Please - can we have a sticky thread with reference to watermarking - i believe it's really important for everyone to watermark every single personal picture they post up here.:yes:
Many people don't know how to watermark - or often forget to.
I think it's imperative to promote the practise of watermarking.:biggrin:

I've had one of my older pictures (of my whiskey paddy) stolen and put on a dodgy listing!:Push:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=190138039490&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009

Thanks in advance for your consideration!:heart:

Reactions: MizzTam
Ok! I think I got it all!

When I get some time next week, I will start a thread of the Reputable Ebay Sellers. If anyone wants to help with that, please PM me!

I was wondering whether a thread about the normal variations in authentic heatstamps might be useful?

Also, perhaps a similar thread about the variation in authentic dustcovers over the years (colour of bag, font variations, colour and texture of printing, colour of drawstring etc.)? :idea:

Those are excellent suggestions! What works best, is if one of you starts the thread for other members to contribute. Once you feel there is enough information, let me know and I can clean up the thread and make it a permanent reference. In fact, we can pretty much do that with any topic that you all feel is worthy of a reference thread! Just start it in the general section and then let me know when you think it is ready to be a permanent reference!

Hi, can someone advise me the different colors that are released for the 2007 summer/spring & fall/winter collection? Is there such a thread that I can refer to? Thanks