Chat about Mulberry Outlets

^^^^^^^^^^ It would be such a shame if it went because of a few that can't conduct themselves properly,or forget about using manners.Typical,its like the saying one bad apple spoils the barrel.How true.

Please dont stop the mail out service mulberry!!!!

I have recently received great service from the York shop and it would be a terrible shame if we could no longer get our mulberry's by phone!

^^^^^^^^^ I just can't imagine doing that full stop,I used to work in retail,and I tell you what,the more abusive a client became,the less helpful I would be.
I had a Rolex on appro for a client,that I sent back the same day it arrived.I called my client to say it was in,he said he could'nt make it by the time agreed,knowing full well I could'nt hold it for more than a week as Rolex wanted it back (it was an 18 ct watch)he knew all this beforehand as I had fully discussed it with him.I said I could send it back and re-appro for a more conveinient time,no problem,he then went ballistic saying it was stupid it was only a f*cking watch,not a donor organ etc,why did it have to go back??
I patienty explained that Rolex only have a few 18 ct models on appro basis,and they do move around a lot,so the appro time is incredibly short.
F*cking rubbish you lying b*tch was what I got back.
After curtly reminding him it was just a watch,and why get so upset,take his custom somewhere else and never ever contact me to do something for him again.
As I hung up,the screaming and obscenties could be clearly heard around the office I was sat in. He was blacklisted from our stores,and furthermore,a lot of close by jewellers also heard of his disgusting behaviour,via us,and blacklisted him too.

It just pays to remember sa's are human,doing a job,and have rules to follow, sometimes it does'nt suit us that the rules are'nt in our favour,thats not the sa's fault,so its pointless gobbing off at them as well as damn rude.
Just think,would you like to be spoken to like that when you are only doing your job??

That sounds awful Chaz I think its OK to voice any complaints you have but only in a polite manner without using bad language of insuling anyone with name calling which is totally unacceptable

^^^^^^^^^^^ Its amazing how far politeness will get you,I always used to take on board peoples complaints or concerns,if they were polite,and really bend over backwards to try and help them and reslove the issue.After all when you treat yourself to something nice,you want the whole experience to be as nice as possible with no bitter after taste at any point.
But as soon as someone started screaming at me,that was it,I was paid to do my job,not take abuse.It really does'nt get you any further when you try and bully people,and sa's do remember these calls and recognise callers voices,and tell each other,so when you call again,you are already tagged as a nasty customer,and will only get the basic attention and not be privvy to the sa going all out to find you the best she can etc.And why should she if you can't have the manners to conduct yourself properly.

Funny thing is,when you are buying something very expensive and having a big expediture,the one thing that is free and makes the whole experience better,is manners.

I cannot imagine why anyone would need to yell at an SA. I have only dealt with Shepton Mallet, but they are all so nice and bend over backwards to help. I have only had great experiences, even when sending an item back.

???

I cannot believe that people yell at the SAs :confused1: I mean, what's the reason?

"HOW DARE YOU NOT HAVE THE BAG I WANT IN STOCK???" kind of thing?

Absolutely ridiculous :rolleyes:

Manners cost nothing :nogood: spread the love, peeps ;)

Apparently, someone yelled at a SA because the bag she wanted was being sold at that very moment to someone in the shop. Now surely even the most intellectually challenged (!) would realise that if a customer is at the till paying for a bag & you're on the phone miles away, you aint going to get the bag.
What really worries & upsets me is that Mulberry is now aware of this forum & our little Mulberry gang is getting a bad name with them because of the behaviour of only a few.
I also heard that Mulberry suspects that tpf'ers are buying from them & immediately putting bags on ebay. When they don't sell, they are then returning them to the outlets for exchanges!
I have used the outlet for almost 15 yrs and I know that those of you on here that I have got to know well are here because you love Mulberry bags. The outlets are a godsend for us.
I'm not sure how we deal with this situation - guess we'll all have to be even nicer than normal when we call the outlets, so they know it's not us!

There are a few sellers on ebay who buy stuff from the outlets . Don't know if they are on here tho.
For sure , I'm not one of those , I looooove all mine . Never sold one I bought from SM , always been delighted . I think it may be people who don't actually post here just lurk???????

When you go to Bicester - let them know you are tpf'ers and put them straight (nicely of course).

I did mention the forum when I went and they didn't know anything about it by the Manager or Deputy Manager was going to take a look herself so she'll see that we are Genuine Mulberry Lovers and do NOT ebay our purchases in such a way.

In fact - MulberryLondon can you put the outlets straight!!!??

There's nothing wrong with someone buying from the outlet, using a bag & then, some time later, deciding it's not for them & ebaying it. I've done it once with the olive Phoebe. What is wrong is to use the outlets to make a profit from people like us.