Chat about Mulberry Outlets

That is a very good idea Flossie I think it would save a lot of time for them if they could just ring the customer when the bag they wanted was in instead of getting incessant phone calls

Mulberry London .....Would it be possible to have wait lists at the outlets ? At least that way cuts down on all the calls...

Thats a really good idea. I dont live near an outlet and so rely on being able to phone order. Twice now I have ordered from the York outlet and the service was really good - the person I spoke to (dont know who it was) really took the time to describe the different shades of lavendar bags they had:lol:

They never did send me the dustbag like they said they would, though :rolleyes:

I know this is thread is about the outlets and the fantastic mail order service they provide. I also have always had the best customer service, especially when I ordered my alana's, the SA went to the trouble of picking out the best ones there for me and when I got them I couldn't even see the marks she was describing when on the phone to me.

However, my question is about an older thread out there on student discounts. This was posted a short while ago http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/grazia-and-bicester-269763-2.html

Hi Ladies,

Not sure how many students we have on the site, but wanted to let you know of a discount we are offering students. Present your valid NUS Extra Student Card at any of our UK outlet stores (SM, Bicester, Cheshire Oaks, and York) and receive 10% off your purchases! Unfortunately this offer can not be combined with other discount offers - but it is still nice :smile:

Enjoy!

Love,
Mulberry

I have phoned all the outlets and none know of this discount. I have also email your customer service and they say they do not offer a student discount. I'm a post grad student. I'm sure there are other under grads, post grads, ladies with children who have NUS cards that would love to use them to get discounts on your fantastic bags. Please explain more clearly where, when and how we can this discount.

Thanks

Chinesegem - I spoke to the manager at SM on Monday when I was there & I asked her about the student discount. I explained that someone had asked about it & been told it didn't exist.
She confirmed it does and said it had only just been introduced.

wicked thread :biggrin:

can you take pics in the outlet stores? just so i can show you ladies and remind myself of what there was

going to my first mulberry outlet store next weekend :biggrin:

Chinesegem - you will need to check but Andrea who is manager at SM definitely knew about it. I think she also manages Cheshire Oaks or Bicester.

Stefy - No, you can't take pics. Don't worry, just get a nice list of what's on offer & that will be great. I take a notebook & jot down the bags & prices.

It is a pity that Mulberry does not ship outside the UK and I also do not understand why. I live in Holland and have been buying other things from the UK, USA or elsewhere with my creditcard, and there never ever was a problem. I would love to order from an outlet! So PLEASE ........

It is a pity that Mulberry does not ship outside the UK and I also do not understand why. I live in Holland and have been buying other things from the UK, USA or elsewhere with my creditcard, and there never ever was a problem. I would love to order from an outlet! So PLEASE ........

I have asked about why there is no mail out to countries outside the UK. The mail out is more of a courtesy service but is looking pretty shaky at the moment because of problems they're having with v rude customers so there is no chance of it being extended. Those of us in the UK lucky enough to benefit from it are just hoping that it will not be axed.