Chat about Mulberry Outlets

Hi Moo, good to see you!

Do you remember if they had any croc embossed small Jamie's please and what scarves and shoes they had? Given up on kites.....

Tia

There were some croc mini jamies in Westfield over the weekend. Can't remember them making the small in the croc. A few croc Kites too.

Hi there,
Can anyone who has been to the outlets recently tell me if Blossom totes are available?
Thanks
Westfield outlet had a couple of these also. Can't remember course though, soz.

Is the Westfield outlet similar to Bicester? is it in London? Thanks

It's a bit odd tbh. I think it was an outlet and then it was mens and now it is half sale/outlet and half heritage. The staff always says its not outlet as it only has the summer sale items but at the weekend they had a few older items like Effies and Cara pouches which are older.

It's in London, like 10mins from Bond Street, White City station.

It's a bit odd tbh. I think it was an outlet and then it was mens and now it is half sale/outlet and half heritage. The staff always says its not outlet as it only has the summer sale items but at the weekend they had a few older items like Effies and Cara pouches which are older.

It's in London, like 10mins from Bond Street, White City station.

Thank you. I was hoping it was going to be the Westfield by the Olympic park as I am going to see Robbie Williams there! But we will be in London for a couple of days so it might be worth a trip on the train..

Selfridges online have them in the sale half price hun hope you are enjoying the sun again on your hols Merry Christmas xx

Thanks Elvis you're a marvel but sadly they're all sold out :crybaby: What a bummer I wanted one for DH. I looked at Harrods when the sales started but didn't think about Selfridges. Fingers crossed some will turn up elsewhere.

Sun finally shone through yesterday, we've been lucky with the weather and it was a good decision to come away.
Have a lovely Christmas xx