CHAT about current prices worldwide

Hey Everyone ! I was wondering has anyone experienced the Goyard Distance Sales Service on their website yet? I sent them a request through their website on Monday of last week and they still haven't gotten back to me, do you think they like to do things over the phone as you have a to provide a phone number or what the timeline was in your experience?

I bought a black "pre-owned" ARTOIS, but not at all used -- I really have to wonder if she ever even carried it at all - for $1700 in black last fall here on MP. Very much of a bargain, I thought. Though it did have her initials, albebit discreetly in red on inside flap, I have started thinking of my "alternative personality" (i.e her initials) when I carry this bag. When they let us ugly Americans back into Paris, I want to go back to Goyard and get an Artois in green, blue, or red. Does anyone have current Paris prices on the Artois? Goyard still rocks my socks. :smile:

I bought a black "pre-owned" ARTOIS, but not at all used -- I really have to wonder if she ever even carried it at all - for $1700 in black last fall here on MP. Very much of a bargain, I thought. Though it did have her initials, albebit discreetly in red on inside flap, I have started thinking of my "alternative personality" (i.e her initials) when I carry this bag. When they let us ugly Americans back into Paris, I want to go back to Goyard and get an Artois in green, blue, or red. Does anyone have current Paris prices on the Artois? Goyard still rocks my socks. :smile:
You don't want to buy in the states?
I got mine from NM Chicago, highly recommend!