CHAT about current prices worldwide

I just came back from Goyard in Paris and bought St. Louis in burgundy PM..it cost 580 euros and GM cost 680euros..i live in Norway and i got a little less than 20% tax refund at the airport

Now in alphabetical order!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 18Sep10.png
    18Sep10.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 5,949
You're welcome r15324 !
I don't really know. They only told me that a painted custom picture, symbol or logo costs 480€ and must first be approved by their stylist first to be sure that it respect the ethical and historical standards of the brand.
I wanted to get customized a miroir PM spongebag with a small aquatic animal on it but it's more expensive than the bag itself...
Pity !...

You're welcome r15324 !
I don't really know. They only told me that a painted custom picture, symbol or logo costs 480€ and must first be approved by their stylist first to be sure that it respect the ethical and historical standards of the brand.
I wanted to get customized a miroir PM spongebag with a small aquatic animal on it but it's more expensive than the bag itself...
Pity !...

Spongebags in Black or Red :
Miroir PM : 390€
Miroir MM : 490€
Boeing : 590€

Other colours : price+30%

I will update these! :tup:

Also, is the Boeing Spongebag the same as the Trousse De Toilette? Because the seems to be a conflict with £ and € prices :S