CHAT about current prices in US/UK/France...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's the updated price for St. Louis and Artois:

Artois PM classic color: $1,655 US / €1,125 / £1,050
    Artois PM special colors: $2,150 US / €1,465

Artois MM classic color: $1,945 US / €1,325
    Artois MM special colors: $2,530 US / €1,725

St. Louis PM classic color: $1,225 US / €835 / £780
    St. Louis PM special colors: $1,595 US / €1,085 / £1,015

St. Louis GM classic color: $1,425 US / €970
    St. Louis GM special colors: $1,855 US / €1,260 / £1,130
    St. Louis XXL classic color: €1,160

BB8, jill39, Manon07 and 3 others like this.
  2. Interesting I didn't know that. I went to the SF store earlier this month and tried on the grey one and was waitlisted for the black/black one forgot to ask for pricing though and the SA did not mention anything about it being discontinued. :sad:

Huydq948 and REAHKHAYE like this.
  3. Up to date price for the St. Louis Tote PM special colors $1,595.00 US

4. Can someone provide pricing for St. Leger in black and special colors for € and £ ?

Thank you

goyardmcmlxii likes this.
  5. I went into the BH store yesterday and they stated they get a few every month shipped to the store. Which doesn't sound like it's discontinued? The SA even brought out a schedule stating within this month of March they are expected to receive more special colors in store of this style.

6. Saint-Leger, Chicago March 2019, all black, $2275. Looking for prices in GBP, please.

7. does anyone know abt the price in japan, is it expensive more than US? thank you

8. Just returned from London 3/19:

*PLUMET (color) 860 £ (755£ after VAT refund). Converts to $997 usd compared to $1405 current US price.
    *CHAMBELLAN accessory 195 £ (171£ after VAT refund). Converts to $226 usd.

I had to wait about 10 minutes for an available SA to be let in the store. Ardiana was my SA. I knew exactly what I wanted, so she was efficient and helpful. Both of my items were not out on display, but they had stock of all the colors available. Maybe they only display the more expensive items?
    They wrapped the Chambellan in a box for me as it was a gift for my sister. I wish I would have asked for a box for my Plumet. It came in a soft bag which is fine, but I would have liked to also have the box.

They were very familiar with the VAT paperwork. I claimed VAT at Gatwick airport. It was a simple process. No line on a Saturday morning. I received 129£ back in USD cash. There wasn’t an option for credit card refund. I had several clothing items I was also getting refunds on, but the Goyard was the only thing Customs asked to see.

Attached Files:

BB8, c18027, amstevens714 and 3 others like this.
  9. Everything so beautiful! Great choices and well done!

10. So I saw all the prices listed and yet when i called Bergdorf in NYC and asked if they had the Artois MM in White they said they did and it was $3100 + tax. Did their prices go up ?

11. So I saw all the prices listed and yet when i called Bergdorf in NYC and asked if they had the Artois MM in White they said they did and it was $3100 + tax. Did their prices go up ?

12. Just bought the Belvedere II - MM in Paris at the 233 store!

€1620 before tax back!

Attached Files:

c18027 likes this.
  13. Anyone know the current price for the cap vert PM? In France and/or in the USA?

14. Would anyone know how long, “The Monte Carlo Mini” has been out? Also I’m hoping to buy it from Paris or London if anyone has the pricing

15. This would be awesome! I hope I hope!