CHAT about current prices in US/UK/France...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What is the price of the st Louis gm in regular and special colors in US.

2. Prices in uk before detax (aug 2018):

Sac Bourgogne noir. 1375
    Malle regency noir. 710
    Mini pochette senat. 285
    St. Louis pm special color 1015

3. Does anyone know the price for the Goyard st louis tote black cost in Hong Kong?

4. Bought a few things in monaco. Prices before detax
    St Marc standard color: 340 eur
    Espadrille: 380 eur
    Towel: 180 eur
    St Sulpice red: 325 eur

5. Does anyone know the price for Poitier in Paris?

Thank you!!

6. Does anyone know the price for the Artois PM or Artois MM (Classic Color) in Beijing or Shanghai? I've searched quite a bit and cannot find anything on Chinese prices. I am traveling to Beijing and Shanghai from Dallas (where we do not have a Goyard) in November. Thank you!

7. Does anyone know the price for belvedere pm in classic and special colors in Paris?

8. Sac Bourgogne noir. 1375
    Malle regency noir. 710
    Mini pochette senat. 285
    St. Louis pm special color 1015[/QUOTE]

Hi! Are these prices in pounds or dollars? I’m teying to figure out if it’s worth buying Goyard St Louis in London or buy it in the US. Thanks!

9. Hi! Are these prices in pounds or dollars? I’m teying to figure out if it’s worth buying Goyard St Louis in London or buy it in the US. Thanks![/QUOTE]
    These are in pounds. It is always cheaper to buy in europe than US even in pound. In fact, pound had lost so much of its value, buying in London costs about the same as buying in Paris. Have fun!

10. Thank you! Forgot to ask what the VAT percentage is and if their pricing included it or it’s additional.
    St. Louis pm special color 1015[/QUOTE]

11. UK VAT is 20%, and its included in that pric. Most VAT is included and not additional like US sales tax.

Remember, when you do VAT return, you don’t get the entire 20% back. Usually get 12-13% back.

Kevinh73 likes this.
  12. [/QUOTE]
    When you compare your US purchase price (say you live in nyc/sf/la) to your final purchase price in London/ Paris (ie after you get your vat back minus fees), you should see savings about 33% depending on currency conversion.

Daisyblume likes this.
  13. Anyone know the price of a black Victoire or Richelieu wallet?

14. VAT included on all these prices? Also do you remember how much St. Sulpice was for the regular black color?

15. I'm white and got the same treatment... I think they are just rude, nothing to do with race.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice