CHAT about current prices in US/UK/France...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know the price of the cap vert in black please?

2. Delete

3. Hi anybody know the current price of st louis gm& pm in London? Thanks!

4. I visited a boutique a few months ago and I believe it was 1600 then. The special colors run around 2000 as I recall.

5. I would love to pick up a senat pouch. I am in the US. Does anyone know what the small and medium ones run? Not the mini. TYA!

6. Does anyone know the price of the Artois PM and MM in London? Thanks in advance!

7. London prices (as of last week):
    St louis PM - Black: £780; Special colours: £1015 (not sure about MM, sorry!)
    Artois PM - Black: £1050 (not sure about special colours and MM)

8. Does anyone know if it is more expensive to get Goyard in Japan or Singapore?

9. Anyone have prices for the cardholders in Japan ?

10. Hello hello! I know this has been asked several times, but I just couldn't get the most updated information.

Can anyone advise the price of St Louis GM in both classic and special colours in Paris and London? I'm getting different information online and would need to decide before I leave London.

Thanks in advance!

11. Thanks for replying! :smile:

SDC2003 likes this.
  12. How much are the passport holders? US price?

13. Goyard Artois MM in Paris as of 7/21/18 €1325. After vat refund of 12%, €1166 or $1368.

14. Does anyone know prices of goyard bifold wallets in Paris ? Debating between a goyard and Fauré le Page and a vacation of course.....

15. Hi,
    Does anyone know the price of Goyard St. Louis tote black in Paris? Price including vat (before the vat refund)?
    Is it cheaper in London or Paris ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice