CHAT about current prices in US/UK/France...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know the price of the
    Minaudiere Bag in pounds?

Or if anyone can recommend a SA in London?

Thank you.

2. #1082 Mar 29, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    I’m looking to buy my first Goyard stateside and will need to have it shipped to either Texas or maybe Colorado. Can anyone recommend what my best option would be in order to save on shipping and or taxes?

I’m sorry I posted this here accidentally! I’ve already asked in the appropriate area. Can the moderator please remove?

3. Any info on latest price for Artois (smaller size) in US in classic color?

4. Hello, I am interested to know if anyone on this fourm knows about Goyard's Silver Goyardine bag and what they sell for or when they were made etc. Thank you

5. Anyone know the price of the Citadin in the US?

6. Black USD 2900
    There is a navy color as well. I do not know the price but given the approx 30% premium over regular colors, I suspect it would be around USD 3770.

The St Thomas in black is USD 665 and special colors Navy and Grey USD 865.

alizhan and Tryster0 like this.
  7. Does anyone know the price of the passport holder in Euros? It's called Grenille. It was 370 pounds for black and 480 pounds for the colors. I'm curious if it's cheaper in the Euro.

8. I bought mine in late 2016 for 485 Euros. Mine is green so special colors. Do not know if that has changed.

9. Does anybody know the current price of the St. Louis GM special colors in the UK incl. VAT?

10. Does anyone know the current prices for a Senat PM and MM in Black? Thank you!

11. Hi,
    is the price for Paris is same as milan?
    what is the latest price on GM special color?

thanks a lot

12. I assume you are asking about the St. Louis. Earlier in the thread, someone said that the Paris VAT inclusive price is 970 Euros for basic colors. The special colors are 30% more than basic, so about 1260 Euros or so. Milan and Paris should be close to the same.

Kimw76 likes this.
  13. Does anybody know the price for the St. Pierre in GBP?

14. $1635 last year

15. Senat PM in Black is $645 and the Senat MM in Black is $965

SDC2003 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice