CHAT about current prices worldwide

For Fidji, this is their comment:
Please be informed that our Fidji hobo bag is currently re-designed, the new version being scheduled to be back in stock late 2010 - early 2011. All colors are now sold out in Paris.

Woah! Does anyone know what the new design if the Fidji is? Oh gosh....I've been wanting to get a fidji and I might not like the new design! :shucks:

I'm thinking about purchasing a Goyard St Louis pm from Paris via internet and I'm wondering how much will I be able to save because I've read that it's a lot cheaper to purchase from Paris than any other stores in different countries. However, the whole foreign tax issues are new and confusing to me (I live in the US- California, btw). Should I purchase the bag from my local barneys or from paris? TIA.

I'm thinking about purchasing a Goyard St Louis pm from Paris via internet and I'm wondering how much will I be able to save because I've read that it's a lot cheaper to purchase from Paris than any other stores in different countries. However, the whole foreign tax issues are new and confusing to me (I live in the US- California, btw). Should I purchase the bag from my local barneys or from paris? TIA.

I did the conversion to US dollars based on the above info of a PM @
£ 540
and it's approx $800. US Dollars - 17% VAT= $664.

BUT you will more than likely have to pay import duties on this, depending on how they ship, plus shipping as well. More than likely it ultimately would be cheaper to purchase from Paris, but not really sure if it's worth all the headaches... Plus you would not be able to hand pick it as well. If I had the ability to go into a store myself, I'd much prefer that!

You can only subtract 13 percent of the VAT not the whole 17 percent. I have never had to pay import duties when I received my bags from Goyard Paris, maybe I just got lucky when they are mailed.

Emailed Goyard London to purchase it as Singapore doesn't have Goyard, here is what I get in reply.

The price for the small St. Louis is £ 540 , for the large £ 640. Please be advised that you are exempt from paying tax in the UK and therefore a 17% will be deducted.

meaning i dont have to pay for tax??

Hey iFitt, that is actually kind of confusing...whether it means to subtract 17% from the totals listed...or just pay the totals listed (as omitting that 17% all together). Personally, by the way it's mentioned it just appears to subtract the 17%...but I would definatly e-mail and ask to clarify just so you don't get a different total than you thought! :smile:

iFitt,

I have bought items fm d ldn store & got them shipped back home. Basically they charge you the price of the items sans tax, so £540 - 17%).

You then pay their shipping fees and you may or may not get import taxed back home in SGP. Have to say that they did accidentally send me a wrong item though. I bought a Richelieu wallet but got sent something rather different so had to send it back for an exchange.

Hello,

I wanna ask the Wallet which i don't really know the name of it, but it's the basic one only having six slots for cards. That one men can also use that. I guess it's called fold wallet or sth.
Would anyone kindly tell me how much it is in France? Cause my friend is going to France, I would know where my budget is .

Thanks...

Last edited:
Updated! Remember to keep posting prices as you find them~

attachment.php

Attachments

• Prices 6July10.png
    Prices 6July10.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 2,587
What is the current US pricing on the large makeup bag? I dont recall the name but it has a zipper that goes across the entire bag and then the corners have leather. Thank you.

^ all the prices that we have are listed into that one spreadsheet. The best way for you to find out the price on the Boeing 25, would be to do a currency conversion plus about a 20% upmark on top of the EUR price, or roughly a 15% upmark on the GBP price.

Hi

my first post

I just paid £1450 for my black Ambassade in London. They have 10 different colors. Black n Dark Red is £1450 and the rest is for £1850. I think as a dude the black one fits me best. There is no way I will carry an orange Ambassade!

Btw I had to pay for the shoulder strap separately! The price tag is £190!! Pfff!!!!

Nevertheless it is a one hell of a gorgeous bag :biggrin: