CHAT about current prices worldwide

the st louis pm is £540 in london

i emailed a few months ago and in this month (june) vogue uk it says that price too. shame it has gone up :sad:

Unless my math is wrong, that's about $800, no? The prices seem to vary by a $100 or so depending on who one asks. My fear is going in expecting one price, and then being told another, much higher (eep!), price.

Unless my math is wrong, that's about $800, no? The prices seem to vary by a $100 or so depending on who one asks. My fear is going in expecting one price, and then being told another, much higher (eep!), price.
Some of the prices quoted in this thread also exclude tax which may explain some of the fluctuations in price that you've seen.

What I have noticed is that the price of Goyard items from Paris seem to be a better buy than from London or the US.

Hi ladies! I don't know on what thread I can post my concern,but anyway,here it goes.:biggrin: I'm planning to buy a goyard in St.Honore,Paris but the thing is I'm arriving on a sunday, will they be open? TIA

Hi everyone!

I heard that it is cheapest to buy Goyard in France, as compared to the US and other countries. I was wondering how much a St. Louis PM costs in France with and without the tax refund. Someone is offering to sell me a St. Louis PM for P45,000 (roughly 800 euro) and I don't know if this is a good deal.

TIA!

Goyard newbie here. :biggrin:

Would anyone know what colors for the St. Louis PM are available in London and France right now?

My friend is going to Paris in 2 weeks' time and I am thinking whether I should ask her to get one from St. Honore or just buy online from London and have it shipped to Singapore.

Btw, I prefer the yellow St. Louis PM.

Also, how do I calculate the total cost if I have it shipped from London?

Thanks. :smile:

Last edited:
First post!

Morning all =(^w^)=

I've been e-mailing Goyard London about picking my first bag up on Friday :heart: and they said:

• St Louis PM: £540
  • St Louis GM: £640
  • Initialing start at £105 for 1-6 initials
  • Stripes start at £105 for 3 stripes
(Tax @17.5% inc.)

I suppose I'll find out how much the wallets are on Friday since I'll need to pick something up for my boyfriend too

Oh, also quite interestingly the bloke said the painting progress only takes 3 weeks. I was expecting at least 6 weeks, so that's quite the pleasant surprise (I'm downplaying this; I assure you I really feel like thisss :yahoo:)

We just stopped in at the Goyard Saint Honore in Paris. We picked up the St. Louis GM for 680 EURO. They offer a 12%VAT which will be deducted in a few weeks. We had picked up a Navy for a friend who said it's sold out in the US. The store experience was DIVINE. Totally recommend a visit for anyone who is in Paris!

Hi. My friend is going to Paris and am asking him to buy a Goyard for me. Whats the current price of the following in Paris: St. Louis tote PM, Fidji and Jeanne PM. Thanks

I asked Paris store, St Louis PM is EUR580 (with VAT), EUR485 (w/o VAT). For Fidji, this is their comment:
Please be informed that our Fidji hobo bag is currently re-designed, the new version being scheduled to be back in stock late 2010 - early 2011. All colors are now sold out in Paris.

Emailed Goyard London to purchase it as Singapore doesn't have Goyard, here is what I get in reply.

The price for the small St. Louis is £ 540 , for the large £ 640. Please be advised that you are exempt from paying tax in the UK and therefore a 17% will be deducted.

meaning i dont have to pay for tax??