CHAT about current prices worldwide

Actually, if you purchase the bag without ever setting foot in Paris (ie order through phone or email), you are charged a price WITHOUT VAT. So it's much easier for us non-EU residents to calculate.

Hi,

Just wondering if Paris actually takes order via phone or email? Cos is sent an email to them last month and they have yet to reply me.

Also, what's the courier charge?

Thanks everyone!

i received reply from London today:

"The St. Louis is £ 540 in all colors in PM including vat, once shipped to you we will deduct 17% . the shipping cost to Singapore is £ 85"

shipping is so so ex!!

Last edited:
Just a little update, I added recent european pricetags (including taxes) for the whole Croisière-line and the Grand Blue.

Bags
St. Louis PM - $940/515€ (Paris)/£480 (London)
St. Louis GM - $1095/ £580 (London)
Fidji - $960
Croisiere 35 (basic colors) - 1.210€ (Paris 2010)
Croisiere 35 (special colors) - 1.575€ (Paris 2010)
Top Handle Tote
Saigon PM
Saigon GM
Sac Vendome PM - $3,170
Sac Vendome GM - $3,680
Grand Bleu medium - basic: 1.070 € / special colors: 1.390 €
Grand Bleu Large - basic: 1.270 € / special colors: 1.650 €
Yona
Tau Tau
Commores Tote - $1850
Boeing 45 - $1,850
Boeing 55 - $2,620
Boeing 65 - $2,960
St. Martin
Kios
Okinawa PM (basic colors)- 850€ (Paris in 2006)
Okinawa PM (special colors) - 1105€ (Paris in 2006)

Croisière 45 cm travel bag - basic: 1.490 € / special color: 1.935 € (2010)
Croisière 50 cm travel bag - basic: 1.690 € / special color: 2.195 € (2010)
Croisière 60 cm travel bag - basic: 2.090 € / special color: 2.715 € (2010)

Wallets
Zippe wallet - $890
Folding card case
6 key holder
Coin wallet
Pochette (same as attached to St. Louis) - $300
Small billfold
Long checkbook/ organizer
Trifold wallet

Clutches
Bois clutch
Senate pouch
Hanove clutch
St. Honore clutch

Other
Ambassade briefase
Major Dome suitcase
Laptop sleeve - $830

Add-Ons
Initials - $155
Stripes - $155

i received reply from London today:

"The St. Louis is £ 540 in all colors in PM including vat, once shipped to you we will deduct 17% . the shipping cost to Singapore is £ 85"

shipping is so so ex!!

Hi, I'm from Singapore too! I think it's still more worth it to order from London because even if we pay 7% GST, there's still a 10% off! :P
Do you know what the Paris rates are like? :S
And do you know if the 85pds for shipping is for one piece or will multiple pieces still be shipped at that rate? :smile:

Hi, I'm from Singapore too! I think it's still more worth it to order from London because even if we pay 7% GST, there's still a 10% off! :P
Do you know what the Paris rates are like? :S
And do you know if the 85pds for shipping is for one piece or will multiple pieces still be shipped at that rate? :smile:

Ahh sorry! Just read that its Eur 430. :sweatdrop:

Just got email that the price is EUR485 (without tax) for St Louis PM.

2010 price list: St Louis PM is GBP540,GM is GBP640,inclusive of VAT.

Wait. So if we add VAT to the Euro price for a PM, it should turn out to be around €560 (considering 15% VAT). And you say that the PM is £540? That's strange since £540~€620

*confused*

The SA from London store quoted me GBP459.57 for before VAT price,which is equivalent to about EUR528(according to xe.com). It is indeed more expensive to buy from London or US, but London has stocks of the colors I want.:smile:

Extracts of email from London:
Indeed the information you have provided are correct, the St. Louis bag is £ 540 in PM and £ 640 in GM. Once sent to you we will deduct the vat off. The postage charge to Singapore is £ 85.00
The amount you need to include on the form is £ 459.57 plus £ 85 postage charge.
`

I have attached a copy of our form to fill and send back to us with a copy of your ID and paying bank card.

From Paris:
Regarding the order procedure, we join to this communication the authorization form we would like to get completed and signed, with, in addition, the copy of your credit card on both sides, the copy of your passport as well. We could send the requested bag to your country, in Singapore, and in that case, Goyard will require only the payment of the bag, excluded sales taxes (485euros-Price list 2010), but, in addition, shipment costs and customs are required, at reception, by UPS, the shipment company, on charge of the delivery. It could be an up charge of 140euros, more or less…

Last edited:
Actually, if you purchase the bag without ever setting foot in Paris (ie order through phone or email), you are charged a price WITHOUT VAT. So it's much easier for us non-EU residents to calculate.

Hi, I just wanted to verify that I can buy from the Paris store at the cheaper price (compared to the US with ridiculous taxes, especially here in California) via email or phone? I just sent them an email, but I wanted to know how this works from someone who has done it.

Any advice?

Thank you!!