Chartreuse is here!!

krawford

Feb 3, 2011
Just looked at the BV website and saw some of the new colors including Chartreuse which is one of my very favorite colors of all time.:woohoo:Going to have to get something in that color. Check it out!!!

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
Apr 1, 2012
Just looked at the BV website and saw some of the new colors including Chartreuse which is one of my very favorite colors of all time.:woohoo:Going to have to get something in that color. Check it out!!!
Can't you see that color on a redhead, brunette or a blonde? I have a girlfriend who glows in "autumn" colors. It would be a great bag for her. Do you wear greens, oranges and golds?

krawford

Feb 3, 2011
Can't you see that color on a redhead, brunette or a blonde? I have a girlfriend who glows in "autumn" colors. It would be a great bag for her. Do you wear greens, oranges and golds?
I'm a strawberry blonde and wear all those colors.

indiaink

I’m SO done with this
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Here's a photo of the intrecciato light calf Roma in Chartreuse ... Would this be the S/S 2014 collection?

Attachments

Jan 3, 2013
Thank you. I always try to get a date in a thread about new colors, for those that come after us and want to know what season or year it was ...

I just received a card from BV. Chartreuse is from pre-fall collection. There will also be Rosa Shock and a bright blue (not sure of the name).

Risha S

Apr 30, 2014
Thank you for sharing. Love Chartreuse.