Charms with easy hook

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Good Morning ladies..

I have a question.... Ae you liking these charms more then the regular key ring charms or the ones with the dog leash hook?

I bought one last night and i'm not sure i'm liking it. I thought it would be easier to dangle on my bag but I was wrong. I think i'm going to end up using a change anyway...

thoughts??

I have a few in that style- and bought them because I figured they would be so much easier to transfer from bag to bag as I liked....I do like them- but find they lay a little more 'stiffly' on the bag...like they don't completely lay flat...does that make ANY sense??? They are so much easier for me to switch- but, like you, not completely sold on them!
Would love to hear what others think- or if they have figured out a way to get them to lay better!

I have a few in that style- and bought them because I figured they would be so much easier to transfer from bag to bag as I liked....I do like them- but find they lay a little more 'stiffly' on the bag...like they don't completely lay flat...does that make ANY sense??? They are so much easier for me to switch- but, like you, not completely sold on them!
Would love to hear what others think- or if they have figured out a way to get them to lay better!

I would be ok with them if they had a spinny thing before the charm. that way the charm could sit flat..
but yes I do know what you mean.

I think I'm gonna like the new ones. I'm thinking if I put it on the outside of the ring it should be fine. So it not sitting flat shouldn't be an issue. Have you tried that yet?

PurseCrazyGal said:
I think I'm gonna like the new ones. I'm thinking if I put it on the outside of the ring it should be fine. So it not sitting flat shouldn't be an issue. Have you tried that yet?

So on the opposite side of the ring it's on now??
I will try when I get home...

Sent from my iPhone!!!

BF I know exactly what you mean, I find it hard to attach any fobs on the abigail due to the rings being so high up on the bag. I have even taken the tags off the rings and carefully threaded the chain thru the small buckle and I like that look alot more then up on the round ring.

i have the old lucky mix one on my lindsey and i love the way it sits. i think it's pretty secure. i'm juist trying to get use to a fob on my bag cause ive never done it before.

BF I know exactly what you mean, I find it hard to attach any fobs on the abigail due to the rings being so high up on the bag. I have even taken the tags off the rings and carefully threaded the chain thru the small buckle and I like that look alot more then up on the round ring.
Well you know i have charms on my sophia's with no issues... I think i'm going to have to just get my long chain and attach it to that and see how it goes...
Issue with this is it just doesnt lay flat... and where I have it attached now its short and flops into my bag :smile:

scootscoach said:
PurseCrazyGal- just tried your suggestion...VOILA!!! Thank you!!! I hope Bag Fetish has as much luck as I did!

Is this what you're meaning??

Sent from my iPhone!!!

Attachments

• image-334635298.png
    image-334635298.png
    553.7 KB · Views: 1,826