Charms for bags.....found some cute ones!

mcg3897

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I have been looking high and low for some cute charms for my new moutarde city bag. I came across this seller on etsy....(I am no way related to this seller, and just came across it in searching for cute bag charms).

I thought these were REALLY cute and inexpensive!!!

Whatcha think???

http://www.etsy.com/shop/leatherprince

mcg3897

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
They are adorable!!! How is the quality?? They look really nice but without seeing them in person....... what is your opinion?
I think the Jason from Friday the 13th is F-U-N-N-Y!!!!

SomethingWitty

b happy
Jul 29, 2009
The quality is fantastic! And Beon is super nice, I highly recommend them. :yes:

I bought these 4 little owls from them (what can I say, I :heart: owls!), as well as a coin pouch and a small purse/card holder. (Unfortunately I've lost the Pink Owl since then. :cry:smile:

And here's the Purple Owl :love: hanging out with my RM Mini Nikki -

Attachments

mcg3897

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I didn't see the other post....glad to know so man TPFers have had good luck with them....I think I am going to order some....I say some, because I can't choose just one!!!!!!

foxymom

uh-oh....
O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
so cute! thanks for sharing! so the come with bag clips? and not just rings?

Conni618

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
The quality is fantastic! And Beon is super nice, I highly recommend them. :yes:

I bought these 4 little owls from them (what can I say, I :heart: owls!), as well as a coin pouch and a small purse/card holder. (Unfortunately I've lost the Pink Owl since then. :cry:smile:

And here's the Purple Owl :love: hanging out with my RM Mini Nikki -

I hope you put these photos on the "Adding Charms" thread. If not, it's in the reference library. :smile: