Charms collection 2

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

How do you feel about the charms pochette?

1. Like it

2. Love it

3. Hate it

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey ladies. Just wanted opinions on the charms pochette accessories and realized that some might not know what I am talking about, so I added this pic. (I apologize if this is redundant, and anyone can remove this thread if need be) Thanks for the opinions!!:biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. not a fan:P...sorry

3. Yikes!!! Seems like people don't like it. I just thought the brown strap would be more manageable then vachetta, and the white silk underneath the vinyl would be worry free. A white bag that I don't have to freak out about! I also adore the lock in front. I guess thats what attracted me to this little bag. HMMMMMMM....

4. Not a big fan, I don't really like the pattern on the bag. However, if you like it that's all that matters! If it suits your needs, go for it!

5. I love this bag for all the same reasons you do!

6. nope.dont like :sad:

7. I think it's ok - if I was in the market for a pochette, I'd consider it. But I'd probably land on a more classic print.

8. I don't like it.

9. I'm not a fan but if you love it than that's all that should matter!

10. I have this but in the fuschia colour - it is lovely, much, much prettier than in the pics.

11. I don't like it either :sad:

12. Thank you!

13. Don't really like it

14. Not a fan

15. I know :smile:...I guess a benefit of everyone hating it is that I would have to be concerned with everyone having it hah :biggrin: