charms, charms, and an ali.

I just got my black sig Ali today:wlae: So I can say first hand that it is gorgeous!!!!! I love how light weight it is!! I also got the Ali in whiskey (leather) I love it too. But, I can tell ya that my black sig Ali will be a great everyday bag!!! I won't be afraid to keep her packed up and ready to go....rain or shine!!! You got such a great price also!!!!

But, only you know in your heart if she is for you!!!!:okay:

I have a white pebbled leather duffle ... it's been really easy to take care off and it smells really good too. But I love your black signature Ali.. and with that price.. OMG keep it girl!!:tup:

I'm not sure if I love it yet... so I plan to stare at it every day for a week. *lol* I really LIKE it and LIKE the look and feel of it on my arm. But I guess I'm just a little hung up on the fact that I really wanted the white leather one, but they were all at least a little dirty. Do you guys think if I were to buy the white one, I'd be able to get it out? Is there a special cleaner you guys use to clean your leathers? I already know if I couldn't get the white to be REALLY clean, I would never end up using it...

And yeah, I think it was a great deal considering it's $598 regular price here in Hawaii!!

I think you said it all right there.. the white leather is probably not for you, unfortunately. I just don't think that would every be perfect, and if you arent' willing to use it if it isn't perfect, don't bother... it won't be worth it. :nogood: The ali you got is beautiful though and will go with everything and you wont' have to worry about keeping it clean.. if you don't love it, return it, or sell it on ebay, you could probably make a few bucks! :tup:

I would ask for a discount because it's dirty, then go to a store that sells leather coats like Wilson's leather and buy some leather cleaner. Ten years ago I bought some leather cleaner for a leather jacket and I still have the cleaner and I use it on my black hobo leather bag. It get's it so clean and shiny. Like new again!

LaurenAshley85: That's what I think I'll do... go back and get one, try to clean it, and if it doesn't get clean I'll return it.

lovincollectin: Yeah, it seems it'd be great for an every day bag... But I have a bunch of every day bags. *lol*

Kimmi: Thanks!! I love it!!

fieldsinspring: It seems everyone I ask that has a white leather Coach says it's easy to maintain... so I'm thinking I'll buy the least dirty one and try to clean it and if it doesn't get clean, I'll return it. I wouldn't really have to worry about KEEPING it clean because I'm anal and without thinking I take exceptional care of my bags, so that's not an issue...

fieldsinspring: I don't know if they'd give any more of a discount because it's already 20% off the red markdown price...? I'm hearing the Apple Leather Care (or Applegard, as everyone calls it) works really well... I don't think we have a store that just sells leather coats and such, since we're in Hawaii, unless it's some obscure store that you'd have to go searching for...

I'm looking at the bag now (I hung it on my elliptical so I could look at it all the time *lol*) and do you know what pops into my mind? I didn't think this way with the white leather Ali at all, but looking at this black one I kind of wonder if it looks like an older woman's bag? Does anyone else feel that way or is it just me?

Going against the grain a little here, but I like the Ali sooooooo much better iin leather. You could get the white and try to clean it, but just a warning.....it's vintage leather and I don't think Coach even recommends any type of cleaner or moisturizer be used on this type of leather.

Well I say go for it then!!! I have to agree with Spoiled, normally I am a siggy coach gal, but Ali is the one bag I definately prefer in leather :tup: Not to say that black siggy is not nice, because it is. :yes: If you can get it cleaned up, great! Try that out then.. I thought you meant if it wasn't ALWAYS

Hahaha!! This is so horrible... Well, I'll be getting my butt down to the Waikele outlet as soon as I can this week to pick up the least dirty white Ali I can find!! We'll see what baby wipes will do first!! Then I'll order the Apple Leather conditioner if the baby wipes do the trick!!

If it works and I do keep the white leather Ali, trust that I'll constantly be asking all of you how to upkeep and care for the leather!!

I can already see it on my arm now... it looked SO good against my dark teal top I had on when I went to Coach. :wlae: