charms, charms, and a bag or three

Cheryll, I didn't realize that there was someone else as bad as me with the charms! I think I have about that many! I tried to get rid of some but only managed to weed 3 out of my collection! I passed them on to my dd and mom! LOL! Love your new purchases and your charm collection!
i know right, they are so addicting!:wlae:

I tried to order the elephant after seeing it on tPF (perhaps it was your thread?) and my SA did not find it in the system...is it an older one or is it only sold in Japan? As I saw this on the Japanese Coach website the other day!

Ur Charm collection is TDF!!! Love em all!

Love your charm collections!...esp the dice, elephant, and watermelon..(which I have:yes:. I, too, think the boot is too cute! Oh, and NO ONE said anything about your gorgeous sig stripe mini skinny! WOW!! I love that color combo!:tup:

I tried to order the elephant after seeing it on tPF (perhaps it was your thread?) and my SA did not find it in the system...is it an older one or is it only sold in Japan? As I saw this on the Japanese Coach website the other day!

Ur Charm collection is TDF!!! Love em all!

i have heard this from a lot of people so far.i got it during pce and my sa had no prob pulling it up.. wierd

thanks everyone and cc, yes that mini skinny is tdf. it has legacy lining!:tup: