Charms and Key rings on EBAY

Stophle

Loyal Browncoat
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
I'd say your best bet is to post the auction links and pictures in the authentication thread at the top of this forum. Quite a few of us have a lot of old catalogues we can look at for you, and some work for Coach so they're your best bet. I don't know if there is an actual list of criteria to look for when it comes to the charms, like there is on bags.

Hyacinth

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Remember one thing - even on a sale weekend you cant buy a Coach keychain for ten dollars. Anyone selling them on Ebay for super-cheap prices is selling fakes. And the Breast Cancer keychains with the light pink ribbon NEVER GO ON SALE.

Like Stophle said, post them in the Authenticate This forum. And look at a seller's OTHER keychains - if they're also selling "Coach" Hello Kitty keychains, run like he!!, they're all fake.

teesa2you

Nov 15, 2006
awesomejones...thanks so much that is very kind of you! I was at the outlet in Vegas wednesday but the letter charms I saw were mostly Q's and W's. They had a few smileys and crescents and thats about it. I wanted a "T" charm.

AwesomeJones

May 23, 2007
awesomejones...thanks so much that is very kind of you! I was at the outlet in Vegas wednesday but the letter charms I saw were mostly Q's and W's. They had a few smileys and crescents and thats about it. I wanted a "T" charm.

I'm going to check for a fish keychain sometime this week, I'll look for a "T" charm too! They had a whole tray of them the last time I was there.