Charm Suggestion for Whiskey Legacy Bag?

BDP

Live Love Coach
O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
I would like to be able to dress up my new Whiskey Legacy Hippie ('06, Ali Style) with a nice charm, but I have no idea what matches/looks good with whiskey as this will be my first bag in that color. I like flowers, the Coach coins, legacy stripe.... not big on fish or monkeys. Suggestions please?

This is going to be my new everyday bag, she'll go with me everywhere, so I want her to look really nice.

TIA! :tup:

This is next on my list to buy

92314_svmc_a0_front

I think it's super cute for spring/summer. The whiskey bag is really seasonal so you could probably change up the charms. Since you like the coins, this would be REALLY nice on your bag:
92124_b4br_a0_front

What about the heart luggage charm or the flower charm. They have the older flower charms in the outlets now for $10. Also I think anything in turquise would look great.

What about this? Would it look ok with Whiskey? (I've never seen Whiskey IRL :sad:)

7142_1_sbl.JPG
That is the one I posted about ! Definitely ! I tried it on my Ergo tote in camel which is lighter than whiskey but same idea and it looked great, it was just too small on my bag so i went with the luggage charm.

Yeah I would definitely try to stick to brass hardware with it. :yes: That flower charm is adorable! I also love the idea of the luggage heart tag, or a scarf would look great too! (tattersal or legacy)

I usually use these on my Legacy bags...the multilocks and Bleecker charms have the antiqued brass look like the actual hardware. The enamel disks are brighter brass. They are also heavier, which I don't mind, but that might be an issue. I also have the coin disks fob as the other poster suggested. That one is even longer and also heavy. It might about the same overall length as the enamel disks one on my ergo. For most bags I prefer the length of the locks.

Attachments

• fobs.jpg
    fobs.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 45
  • ergo 3.jpg
    ergo 3.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 40
That is the one I posted about ! Definitely ! I tried it on my Ergo tote in camel which is lighter than whiskey but same idea and it looked great, it was just too small on my bag so i went with the luggage charm.

I also have this one. I used it on my camel Lily the other week. The thing I don't like about these is that they tend to turn/flip such that they show the natural vachetta side when on the bag...so it's a moot point. Either that or me and my charms are always retarded, lol!

Not that the other brass ones don't too...but the locks at least are finished on both sides.. The coin disks doesn't look bad either because it's kind of hammered looking on the other side.

I usually use these on my Legacy bags...the multilocks and Bleecker charms have the antiqued brass look like the actual hardware. The enamel disks are brighter brass. They are also heavier, which I don't mind, but that might be an issue. I also have the coin disks fob as the other poster suggested. That one is even longer and also heavy. It might about the same overall length as the enamel disks one on my ergo. For most bags I prefer the length of the locks.
Those are beautiful !

I also have this one. I used it on my camel Lily the other week. The thing I don't like about these is that they tend to turn/flip such that they show the natural vachetta side when on the bag...so it's a moot point. Either that or me and my charms are always retarded, lol!

Not that the other brass ones don't too...but the locks at least are finished on both sides.. The coin disks doesn't look bad either because it's kind of hammered looking on the other side.

I know, I have often wished that Coach would make the charms doublesided! :yes: