Charm pics per request

disney4us

Happy to be me
Jul 12, 2006
Someone here figured out I got the little charms keyring, so per her request and because she's so nice, ;) here are the pics. They cost $210 at the Waikiki store so maybe a little more on the continental US. I hooked it onto the framboise reade pm and the BH. BTW, the charm is on the back of the BH because I have a diff charm I use which I didn't want to take off.

Attachments

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
I love them! I am crossing my fingers that mainland US will be getting them soon!!!!!!!

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
Beautiful Disney! LOL...I didn't tell anyone you had them, just to let you know.

Nike Golf should be picking mine up this afternoon. I am really excited!

Congratz, told ya they'd look HOT on your Framboise Reade!

disney4us

Happy to be me
Jul 12, 2006
Thanks everyone! It's almost like candy or something.

RG, no no, wasn't you. Just someone chatting with me, lol. You are going to love yours. You enabler.

Twiggers, I think they are out in some stores on the mainland. Some of the other members said they saw them. We just got it in this past weekend, I think. That's when I got the call.

Anotheremptysky, you have so many reades you'd use it a lot. Love your vernis collection, btw.

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
Disney,

Told you so, and YAY, I finally enabled you on something. You better start listening to me more often...your hubby is a good guy. We need to send the two shopping togehter more with our princesses!