Charm or Bandeau??

Beadeau, Charm or Twilly????

• Bandeau

• Charm

• Hermes Twilly

Results are only viewable after voting.

rrubyrubyy

Jun 19, 2010
I got an Epi Alma and wondering if I should go for a Bandeau or Charm, or even a Hermes Twilly?? While I do think charms are really pretty but I wonder if it could justify the price, whereas a bandeau/twilly is just less than half the price of a charm!

What do you ladies think????:love::love::love::love::love:

While I have several bag charms, if you don't think you're going to use it often, I'd say go for the bandeau. You can use it on your bag and also wear it as a hairband or around your neck.

As much as I love LV, I have to go with the Hermes Twilly!

I have 4 and I absolutely love them!

I use them as a "bag charm" but most of the time, I wear them as bracelets.

I love the different designs/colors of the Twillys!

I have a twilly~ I found I don't like the clank of charms too much. Although my twilly is light-colored so I have been a little shy about using it.. but plan to this summer to 'lighten' up my ebene and dark epi bags for the season. Good luck deciding!

If my memory serves me correctly, I think I read another thread where the owner of a charm found that it pulled down the bag's handles -- or tipped her bags over. And someone else commented about the clang. I don't think a charm, however great it looks on certain bags, is for me...so I vote for the bandeau or the twilly.

I voted Bandeau. But I am not familiar with Hermes Twilly so I googled it. Looks just like a Bandeau, but Hermes, not LV, right? From all the pics I saw I need to not google that again or else I will be broke. They are beautiful!

I have both the bandeaus and the charms...I voted for the charms...

Why

1) It was too much trouble to keep the bandeaus perfectly tied in a bow on my bag

2) I would get dressed and find that the bandeau on my bag didn't match my out-fit..so I would take it off ...press another bandeau that matched my out-fit... tie it in a prefect bow..and then fussed with the bandeau all day to make sure it looked great...

Bag Charm..put it on ...and go ..always matches my out-fit

I voted Bandeau. But I am not familiar with Hermes Twilly so I googled it. Looks just like a Bandeau, but Hermes, not LV, right? From all the pics I saw I need to not google that again or else I will be broke. They are beautiful!

Pretty much, although they are a tad bit shorter in length.